Facts of Cassius Riley
|Full Name:||Cassius Riley|
Cassius Riley is the son of Morgan O’Kane and Domino Kirke. His mother, Domino, recently married the famous Penn Badgley, who played serial-stalker Joe Goldberg on Netflix’s hit series You.
How old is Cassius Riley?
Cassius Riley was born in 2009. Domino raised her son on her own after she divorced Morgan. He is 11 years old. Simon Kirke and Lorraine Kike are his grandparents. His great-grandmother, Olive May, was an Israeli, and his great-grandfather, Vivian Percy Kirke, was also a media figure. Riley also has cousins named Rafaella Israel Mosberg and Memphis Kirke Mosberg.
Cassius is of mixed ancestry and holds American nationality. He is most likely in fifth or sixth grade. Cassius was very young at the time and was attending his regular classes. Furthermore, he is now living with his mother and stepfather, Penn Badgley, who is both an actor and a musician. He is also known for his role as Dan Humphery in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2012. He appears to be growing in a healthy environment and enjoying his time with his family members.
How much is Cassius Riley’s Net Worth?
Cassius is a wealthy young man. Despite the fact that the 12-year-old has no income of his own, he lives a lavish lifestyle with his parents. His mother, on the other hand, has a $1 million net worth. His step-father, on the other hand, is estimated to have a $8 million net worth.
Is Cassius Riley married?
Cassius’s biological father is not Penn Badgley. Morgan O’Kane, on the other hand, is Domino’s first husband and Cassius’ biological father. He is a musician who plays banjo and currently resides in Brooklyn. They first met in 2007, when Morgan was living in a squat on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. Domino later approached him about collaborating. They fell in love at first sight and began dating. Everything in their almost three-year relationship was done according to their wishes. However, the decision to split up was made on the spur of the moment. They both agreed to move on with their lives. Concerning their privacy, they did not explain why.
Morgan said, “Choosing to stay in that world meant slowing death.” According to him, music made his dream of traveling the world and supporting his family a reality. Domino Kirke and Penn Badley married in 2014. After a four-year relationship, they married. Furthermore, Cassius was spotted at the ceremony as their parents exchanged wedding vows. Domino and Penn, along with their child, have a very happy family. The couple is expecting their first child. Of course, Cassius will benefit from having a sibling to share his experiences with.
How tall is Cassius Riley?
Cassius Riley’s body measurements indicate that he is still growing. He has a light complexion. Similarly, he has lovely blue eyes and blonde hair. There is still a lack of information. However, she is very attractive and has a slim body type. There is no doubt that he will be as strong as his father and as daring as his father.
Career line of Cassius Riley
- Cassius is too young to do or handle any profession. There is no doubt that he will be a good and honest son, as well as a future star. For the time being, he is just finishing up his studies. Apart from his career, he enjoys traveling and sailing.
- Johnny Deep and Angelina Julie are two of his favorite actors and actresses. He also enjoys Mexican cuisine and considers Miami to be his favorite vacation destination.
- Regarding his parents, we already know that he inherited musical genes from his father. His biological father’s name is Morgan O’Kane.
- He primarily focuses on American folk music, having released albums such as Pendulum; Nine Lives, The One They Call the Wind, and Outsiders.
- With so many collections on the market, we can assume he has a successful career. Morgan has contributed to a number of television and film placements in addition to his musical exploration process. He appeared in the first episode of the FX television show Louie. The show lasted five seasons. Morgan also wrote Taker’s Creed, the theme song for WGN’s OUTSIDERS.
- Morgan is a Virginia native who is well-known for his banjo skills. He is currently residing in Brooklyn and enjoys playing on the streets and subways as a recreational activity. Aside from his musical endeavors, the man is an activist and a shouter.
- Like his influential Aunt Molly, he maintains a positive connection with his Appalachian roots and participates in the campaign to end mountaintop removal mining.
- Returning to Cassius’ parents, his mother Domino Kirke is an English-American singer and songwriter from London, England. Simon Kirke and Lorraine Kirke, her parents, had her in 1987. She is best known as the co-founder of the indie pop band DOMINO.
- Domino has a successful music career. She is signed to producer Andres Levin’s label Fun Machine. She has also formed a band with Jordan Galland and released an EP with Mark Ronson. The Guard is the title of her self-titled debut EP. The 31-year-old singer began singing at the age of nine.
- She went to Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School. Domino, for one, has moved on with her life since her breakup with former partner Morgan. She began dating Penn Badgley in 2014 and married him on February 27, 2017.
- Penn is a musician and actor by trade. Cassius is being cared for by the two as parents, and they frequently post photos on social media.
- Several pictures of them together can be found on Facebook and Instagram. Despite being Cassius’s stepfather, Penn has a warm relationship with him. Penn wished his son a happy birthday on his birthday, and the caption was heartbreaking.
- He praised the little guy for his charismatic behavior and thanked him for bringing joy into his and his wife’s lives. Cassius is also close to his biological father. They frequently share photos of their joint adventures.