How much is Catherine Valdes’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Catherine’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million. She earns the majority of her money through her involvement in social media, among other things.
Facts of Catherine Valdes
|Full Name:||Catherine Valdes|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Actress, Online Gamer|
|Sibling:||Three (Matt, Paul, Sarah)|
Catherine Valdes is a well-known American YouTuber best known for co-founding Summoners Con. Catherine Valdes is also an actress who has appeared on shows such as “Aussie Girl,” “The Annoying Orange,” “Cooking Wars,” and “AwesomenessTV,” among others. She is also available on a variety of other online platforms, in addition to having multiple YouTube channels.
How old is Catherine Valdes?
Catherine Elizabeth Valdes is her full name. She was born on May 16, 1989, and is currently 33 years old. She is originally from Orlando, Florida. In terms of her family, her father, Armando, and mother, Tricia, are her parents.
Catherine’s father is of Cuban descent, and her mother is American. Similarly, she has two older brothers named Matt and Paul, as well as a sister named Sarah.
Catherine dreamed of becoming a dolphin trainer when she was three years old. This wish came after she was blown away by what she saw at SeaWorld. Catherine and her family relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, when she was eight years old.
It was because her father got a job as an operator at the American fast-food restaurant chain Chick-Fil-A in Atlanta. Catherine’s mother was a teacher back then. As a result, Catherine was homeschooled for the next two years. Following that, she enrolled at King’s Academy.
Catherine was only 14 years old when she got her first job at Chick-Fil-A. Catherine was promoted to manager in just two years. She was also robbed while working at Chick-Fil-A, which she describes as one of the most terrifying experiences of her life. Catherine finished high school the following year.
Catherine worked as a full-time nanny and a server at a restaurant called California Dreamin in addition to her job at Chick-Fil-A. In addition, she fulfilled a childhood dream by volunteering at the Georgia Aquarium. Then, in 2009, she enrolled at Kennesaw State University in Georgia. She majored in biology there.
Catherine quickly realized, however, that it was not her cup of tea. As a result, she dropped out and enrolled at Bethel Christian School in Redding, California. There, she learned about faith and religion. Catherine later decided to make a career on YouTube. She landed a job in San Francisco after finishing all of her semesters.
She also worked for the well-known website Daily Booth for a short time. However, she became dissatisfied with her job and relocated to Los Angeles. Catherine also owns a French Bulldog named Beta. Her all-time favorite Disney film is Peter Pan. Catherine is also a huge fan of the Game of Thrones series.
Controversies of Catherine Valdes
Many storytime videos can be found on Catherine’s main channel. She has shared her own traumatic life experiences through these videos. Catherine also addressed a couple of sensitive topics.
One such video segment covered topics such as depression, bullying, drugs, sexual orientation, self-acceptance, and others. Though Catherine has received praise for raising such issues on a public platform, some of her comments have also landed her in hot water.
She made a few statements in support of Luke Conard while discussing a specific topic in one of her videos. Several women accused Luke of sexual and verbal abuse. Catherine soon found herself surrounded by haters as a result of this.
She later clarified her remarks in a video. Catherine stated that her remarks were misconstrued and that she had never supported a rapist. Cat also apologized for accusing girls of fabricating stories of sexual abuse in order to gain attention.
Catherine’s link to the YouTuber duo Dan and Phil also drew a slew of negative comments. Many Dan and Phil fans feared Catherine would destabilize their relationship.
Catherine has also been targeted for promoting an application called “Vessel.” It is the application that charged a fee for early access to videos.
Viewers felt that the service violated YouTube’s mission and that such services should not be promoted by any vlogger. Viewers also accused her of using people in her videos without their permission.
Is Catherine Valdes single?
Catherine is most likely single at the moment. She has not shared any social media posts that could indicate her current relationship status or affairs. She has also maintained a clean profile free of scandals and rumors that could jeopardize her social media career and personal life.
How tall is Catherine Valdes?
Catherine Valdes is 5 feet 6 inches tall, but there is no information on her weight or other body measurements. Similarly, she has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color, which she dyes in various shades such as blonde and purple, among others.
Career line of Catherine Valdes
- Catherine Valdes, better known as Catrific, is a YouTube sensation. She is also a co-founder of Summoners Con, an annual League of Legends convention.
- She joined YouTube on April 27, 2008, and uploaded her first video four days later. Catherine also has over 600,000 subscribers on her Catrific YouTube channel.
- She also voiced Princess Peach in The Annoying Orange.
- Catherine also has friendships with many YouTubers, including Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Joey Graceffa, and Ingrid Nilsen. According to her Instagram bio, she is also the director of creator partnerships at Jellysmack.
- Catherine joined the YouTube community to escape boredom, depression, and anxiety. She was 18 years old when she realized she had a talent for vlogging.
- She soon started a YouTube channel called Catrific. This became her online alias later on. She shortened her pseudonym even further and earned the moniker Cat.
- Catrific is her main channel, where she posts hauls, storytime videos, product reviews, and tag videos. This channel has over 642 thousand subscribers. Catherine also has two more YouTube channels, More Catrific and Catrific Plays.
- Both of her additional channels provide additional entertainment to her viewers. “Catrific Plays” caters to all of her game-loving fans. Catherine is also very active on the League of Legends gaming squad and regularly posts gameplay videos on this channel.
- She later co-founded Summoners Con, an annual gathering of League of Legends players from around the world.
- More Catrific is primarily a vlog channel with over 100,000 subscribers.
- Catherine has also collaborated with well-known YouTubers such as Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa. Her collaboration videos with the duo Dan and Phil are also very popular.
- Catherine is an actress who has appeared in a few TV shows and web series.
- She is best known for her role as Princess Peach in the American comedy webseries The Annoying Orange. The same year, she co-starred in the cooking competition series Cooking Wars with her best friend Meghan.
- Then, in 2016, she appeared on the reality TV show YouTubers React. Catherine is also well-known for her role in the TV show Aussie Girl.
- Catherine also attended the Vanity Fair and FIAT Young Hollywood Celebration in Los Angeles, California, in 2015.
Also, Read: Denise D’Ascenzo Bio, Husband, Dead, Net Worth, Children