A well-known American theater actor is Chad Kimball. Most people know Chad Kimball from his performances in musical theater. Fans liked his performance as Huey Calhoun in Memphis on Broadway.
Facts of Chad Kimball
|Full Name:||Chad Kimball|
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birthday:||September 2, 1976|
|Birthplace:||Washington, United States|
|Net Worth:||$17 million|
|Height:||5 feet, 8 inches|
|Profession:||American theater actor|
|Sibling:||Todd Kimball, Jill Avis|
What is Chad Kimball Age?
On September 2, 1976, in Washington, United States of America, Chad Kimball was born. He will be 46 years old in 2022. His mother is Loretta Kimball, and his father is Hal Kimball. He also has a brother, Todd Kimball, and a sister, Jill Avis.
Despite the fact that he is a Christian and an American citizen. He also belongs to the Caucasian ethnic group. Astrologically speaking, he is a Virgo.
In terms of formal education, he received his diploma from his hometown’s Roosevelt High School. The Boston Conservatory also awarded him a BFA in musical theatre.
What is Chad Kimball Height?
Chad Kimball has a fantastic personality and is quite attractive. The height is roughly 5 feet, 8 inches. Despite weighing 80 kg. Additionally, the ranges of potential values for the entire body measurement have not been disclosed. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and.
Who is Chad Kimball’s Wife?
Now let’s talk about Chad Kimball’s love life and personal life. He is married. His wedding to Emily Swallow married place on August 26, 2018.
In the US, Emily Swallow is a well-known actress. On the La Jolla Playhouse set, they first ran into each other. They lead a pleasant existence, but they are not yet children.
He doesn’t have any other relationships but that. While being open about his desire. And as of right now, he hasn’t been a part of any tense situations.
What is Chad Kimball’s Net Worth?
Chad Kimball and his family live a comfortable existence. Because of the success and wealth, he has achieved via his previous endeavors. In addition, his projected 2022 total net worth is roughly $17 million USD.
Chad Kimball’s Career Line
- Chad Kimball has made a name for himself as one of the best actors in the business.
- Additionally, he has made appearances in a number of movies and TV shows.
- He has additionally performed in Sweeny Todd at the Signature Theatre.
- He made a name for himself primarily as a theatrical performer and rose to fame for his musical actor roles.
- After graduating from Boston University, he also joined the Broadway production of The Civil War.
- Following his time there, he took part in the Broadway and Off-Broadway revivals of Into the Woods and Godspell, respectively.
- In addition, he has performed in the Broadway productions of Lennon and Good Vibrations.
- His other works also include Little Fish and the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey.