Facts of Chanel Iman
|Full Name:||Chanel Iman|
|Birthplace:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Chanel Iman is a professional American model. Chanel Iman is well-known for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Furthermore, “Vogue Paris” has already named her one of the top thirty models of the 2000s. She is currently working to establish primary schools in impoverished rural areas of Tanzania and Uganda.
How old is Chanel Iman?
The well-known celebrity was born on December 1,1990. She is 29 years old right now. Atlanta, Georgia, is her birthplace. She had spent her childhood in Los Angeles, California. She is currently 29 years old.
Similarly, she was born to China Robinson and Tic Price. Her mother is half African American. Tic, his father, on the other hand, is African American. The lovely lady is of American nationality.
Chanel Iman graduated from Fairfax High School, according to some sources. The school is located in Los Angeles, California. It’s a high school in the Los Angeles Unified School District. The Fairfax District is near the border of West Hollywood.
How much is Chanel Iman Net Worth?
According to some sources of information, Iman has a net worth of around $8 million. Chanel was the highest-paid Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2017, according to an independent report, with $10.5 million. There are no additional details about her salary.
Achievements and Awards of Chanel Iman
When she went to New York in 2006, she was able to place third in Ford’s Supermodel of the World competition. In addition, she was nominated for Outstanding Breakthrough Performance, Female for her Dope of 2015 in the 2016 Black Reel Awards. In the same year, she was nominated for Teen Choice Awards’ Choice Model.
Who is Chanel Iman Boyfriend?
The model had been in two previous relationships. Previously, she had dated rapper ASAP Rocky. After a year of dating, the couple got engaged, but they divorced after only a few months. Jordan Clarkson, a Lakers basketball player, was her boyfriend in 2015. They did, however, end their relationship after some time.
In December 2017, she announced her engagement to Sterling Shepard. He is the wide receiver for the New York Giants. They married on March 3, 2018, at the Beverly Hills Hotel. They have two daughters. Cali was born on August 10th, 2018. Casie was born in December of 2019.
Rumors of Chanel Iman
The model’s relationship was the subject of numerous rumors as she was a public figure. It was once speculated that she was dating Kanye West. The other time, the rumor of her dating Ryan Leslie was one of the top stories.
Concerning the controversy, she was included in it after a film starring her was slammed for glorifying thigh gaps.
How tall is Chanel Iman?
Iman stands 1.75 m tall and weighs approximately 51 kg. He has a body measurement of 32-33-33 inches. Her dress and shoe sizes are 2 (US) and 8 (US), respectively. Her hair is black, and her eyes are brown.
Career line of Chanel Iman
- Iman began her modeling career as a child model in California with Ford Models when she was 12 years old. After a while, she signed with the Ford Supermodel of the World contest’s agency.
- She has also appeared in editorials for Allure, Dubai, American and Ukrainian, and many other International Vogues. The famous personality has also walked the runways for Burberry, Tom Ford, Moschino, Tommy Hilfiger, Jason Wu, Dior, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenzo, Hermés, and many others. Jean-Paul Faultier, Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, and many other companies have used her in advertising campaigns.
- She eventually became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2010 and appeared in several of the company’s campaigns. In 2007, she appeared with her mother on an episode of Tyra Banks Show. She worked as a correspondent for MTV’s brief revival of House of Style with Bar Refaeli.
- Not only that, but she has appeared on a number of television shows. In terms of film, she appeared in the 2015 Sundance Film Festival film Dope. In 2017, she portrayed herself in the Crackle original film Mad Families.
- With the help of her mother, she launched The Red Bag, a clothing boutique in Culver City, California, in early 2010. She appeared in Beyoncé’s music video for “Yonce.”
- She even appeared in Usher’s “Dive” music video and The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” music video. Iman attended the Met Ball in 2012 with fashion designer Tom Ford.
- Furthermore, Intel released a Kinect video game on Xbox Live Arcade starring her alongside Chris Evans and Redfoo of LMFAO. She also signed a contract with the Utah-based electronics company Skullcandy. She was named Sunglass Hut’s summer ambassador for 2012, alongside Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls. Iman even modeled for Amazon Fashion’s 2012 holiday campaign.
- She traveled to East Africa on a work trip in 2011, where she was one of a handful of celebrities attached to USAID and Ad Council’s FWD campaign, an awareness initiative tied to that year’s drought in East Africa.
- She later appeared in TV and internet commercials alongside Geena Davis, Uma Thurman, and Josh Hartnett to “forward the facts” about the crisis.
- As an education advocate, she is currently assisting in the establishment of primary schools in ruined rural areas of Tanzania and Uganda. Her strong desire to help others led her to sponsor many young girls in Kenya, where she provides funds for their daily needs as well as academic tuition.
- Anna Wintour, the editor-in-chief of American Vogue, chose Iman to co-host her Runway to Win fundraising event in Chicago in May of 2011. In connection with the event, she created a backpack to raise funds for President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.