Chanel West Coast is a well-known American television personality and entertainer. Chanel West Coast rose to prominence after starring in MTV’s Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and Ridiculousness. She is also known as a singer, rapper, songwriter, and actress.
Facts of Chanel West Coast
|Full Name:||Chanel West Coast|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer, Singer-songwriter, TV personality|
|Education:||Taft Charter High School|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
What is Chanel West Coast’s Net Worth & Salary?
According to some facts and figures, the famous TV personality’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. She can earn up to $142,050 from the show Ridiculousness. Furthermore, she earns $81,170 from her Fantasy Factory days. She could earn more than $170,000 as a result of her salary at Wild Grinders.
Similarly, she is able to supplement her income through various endorsements. Surprisingly, she earns between $6532.50 and $10,887.50 per Instagram post. She has made endorsements for companies such as Candu Jewelry Company, Beach Bunny Swimwear, 310 Nutrition, and Fashion Nova. According to the most recent research, she earns $11,000 per year on average.
How old is Chanel West Coast?
Chanel West Coast was born on September 1, 1988. Chelsea Chanel Dudley is her given name. She was born in Los Angeles, California. She lived with her father and mother on and off for a long time because her parents had separated a long time ago.
Her mother remained in North Hollywood, while her father moved to New York City. As a result, she once lived with her mother and later with her father under a different name. In addition, his father was a DJ.
Unfortunately, no information is available about her family members or siblings. In addition, she has not revealed the names of her parents. However, she is of American nationality, and her ethnicity is unknown. Her mother is of English descent, and her father is of Russian Jewish descent. Her astrological sign is Virgo. She is 32 years old right now.
Education of Chanel West Coast
Chanel used to participate in various extracurricular activities as a child, including dancing and rapping. She also took dancing lessons as a child. She began listening to rap music when she was eleven years old. She began rapping when she was fourteen years old. Tupac Shakur’s rap How Do U Want It, she claims, inspired her.
Chanel had attended Taft Charter High School to complete her high school education. Woodland Hills is where the school is located. She did, however, only attend school for two years. She was then homeschooled until she graduated.
Who is Chanel West Coast’s Boyfriend?
She previously had a relationship with Liam Horne. Liam Horne is a Scottish singer best known for his work on the Shane Dawson TV show. The ex-couple had been together for over two years. They began dating in 2014. Nonetheless, they both decided to divorce and end their relationship in 2017.
Second, after a brief period of time, she began dating Solo Lucci in 2017. There wasn’t much time between her breakup with Liam Horne and the start of her new relationship. Solo Lucci is a well-known American rapper best known for his hit Whip It. She might not be dating anyone right now.
How tall is Chanel West Coast?
Furthermore, the West Coast is 5 feet and 3 inches tall, or 1.6 meters. By the same token, she weighs around 43 kg. According to some sources, her exact body measurement is 34-24-32 inches. Her bra size is 34B. Her dress size is 6 (US), and her shoe size is 5. (US). Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is blonde.
Career line of Chanel West Coast
- Chanel West’s career began in 2009. Rob Dyrdek is a well-known television personality and public figure. During that time, he offered Chanel the position of receptionist on the MTV reality show Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.
- In the show, she played a young and reckless model who works as a receptionist and secretary at the Fantasy Factory. The series was so popular that it spawned a second season.
- She also played the lead in the series Ridiculousness. She appeared in the fifth season of Fantasy Factory and reprised her role in the second season of Ridiculousness.
- She worked as a voice actor in the animated series Wild Grinders. In the series, she voiced the character Flipz in 2012 and 2013.
- She later appeared in the third season of Ridiculousness in 2013. For the time being, the fourth season of Ridiculousness premiered on January 2, 2014. Other projects in which she has been involved include Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (2017) and Fear Factor (2018).
- She also appeared as Sheila in an episode of MTV’s The Hard Times of RJ Berger. The appearance took place in the year 2011.
- In 2009, she became involved in music as well. Simultaneously, she began recording music by collaborating with various artists. She finished her first project, Melting Like Ice Cream, with Tiffanie Anderson.
- She also did Tramp with rapper Somaya Reece and PHAMOUS with Midi Mafia.
- Despite having previously signed with Polow Da Dn on the latter’s record label Zone 4, she did not produce any projects and left the label.
- She does, however, make her own material available for free online download. She then made a music video for her song, I Love Money.
- Lil Wayne signed her to his label Young Money Equipment in 2012. Concurrently, she came up with her blunder, Now You Know. It featured Evan Ross, French Montana, Snoop Dogg, and Robin Thicke.
- She recorded her debut studio album in 2014. Blueberry Chills, her debut single, was released in January 2014.
- In the same month, she released her second single, New Feeling. She also released her third single, Miles and Miles, with her own vocals.
- Chanel also contributed to the second compilation album, Young Money: Rise of an Empire, released the same year. Young Money Entertainment distributed the album. Several artists made appearances.
- The artists’ names are Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, and Christina Millian.
- West Coast also released a new song, Bass In The Trunk. It was featured on Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy. In 2018, she also made a name for herself with her song, Nobody.