Facts of Charles Digne
|Full Name:||Charles Digne|
|Age:||29 Years Old|
|Birthday:||July 20, 1993|
|Net Worth:||$6.04 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||French professional football player|
A left-back for both the France national team and Premier League team Aston Villa, Lucas Digne is a French professional football player. After starting his career with Lille, Digne transferred to PSG in 2013. He spent a season on loan with Roma before joining Barcelona in July 2016.
What is Charles Digne Age?
On July 20, 1993, Luca Digne was born in Meaux, France. Digne was raised by his parents in his native Meaux, France. He is under the sign of Cancer.
Both Lucas Digne’s professional and personal lives are fascinating. Digne has a beautiful wife named Tiziri Digne, and they are both happily married. His wife works as a community manager. The doe is currently leading a contented life free from rumors and conflict.
What is Charles Digne Height?
Lucas is a man of 26 years old. He is 77 kg tall and 5 feet 9 inches wide. There isn’t much information about Lucas’s appearance because he chooses to keep his life private.
Who is Charles Digne Wife?
Tiziri Digne, a fashion designer, is wed to Luca Digne. When they first met, the couple, who were both 16 years old, grew close and got married in December 2014.
Tziri is passionate about fashion and fitness and wants to work in journalism. She gave birth to their son in April 2019, bringing the family into a brand-new era.
What is Charles Digne Net Worth?
According to websites such as Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and others, Lucas Digne has a net worth of $126 million. He’s been around for 26 years. He made money playing soccer professionally.
The left defender signed a $6.04 million per year, six-year deal with Aston Villa in 2022. He earns 1247.76 dollars each hour and 29934.42 dollars per day, according to our calculations.
Charles Digne’s Career Line
- Digne completed his training with Lille on July 27, 2010, and was given his first three-year professional contract.
- Digne was promoted to the senior team before the 2011–12 campaign and given the number 3 jersey.
- In the final 16 of the Coupe de la Ligue on October 26, 2011, he made his professional debut by defeating Sedan 6-1.
- After being extended until January 2012, Digne’s term was extended again until January 2016. He made his Ligue 1 debut at the Stadion Nord Lille Metropole on January 28.
- On July 17, 2013, Digne agreed to a five-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain  for an undisclosed sum of roughly €15 million.
- This season, Digne served as Maxwell’s backup in Brazil, yet PSG still won the league and the league cup.
- On August 3, 2013, Roma acquired Digne from PSG on a season-long loan for €2.5 million, with the option to make a move permanent at the end of the season.
- He was not used as a substitute as they defeated Bordeaux 2-1 to win the 2013 Trophée des Champions in Gabon.
- Five days later, he made his professional debut, appearing in the whole 2-1 triumph over Juventus at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Digne signed a five-year contract with Barcelona in the Spanish La Liga on July 13, 2016. With the potential to rise to €20.5 million (£17.1 million) depending on individual and team success, the initial investment was €16.5 million (£13.8 million). At Barcelona, Digne made his debut on August 14, 2016.
- On October 25, 2020, in a 2-0 loss to Southampton, Digne was dismissed for a foul on Kyle Walker-Peters.
- It was classified as “severe foul play” by referee Kevin Friend, which carries a three-game punishment; however, after an appeal, the term was shortened to one game.
- French national Digne, a young international, competed at the U16, U17, and U18 levels.
- He participated in every game as France won the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey in 2013.
- Records Digne made his senior international debut in March 2014 after competing for France’s under-20 team at the 2013 World Cup.
- He represented France at the UEFA Euro 2020, the UEFA Euro 2016, and the 2014 FIFA World Cup (in which his country reached the final).