Facts of Charles Lee Benante
|Full Name:||Charles Lee Benante|
|Birthday:||November 27, 1962|
|Profession:||artist, lyricist, and craftsman most popular for his work as a drummer|
Drummer Charlie Benante was brought into the world on November 27, 1962, in The Bronx, New York, U.S. Benante is an artist, lyricist, and craftsman most popular for his work as a drummer for the Thrash Metal Band Anthrax since 1982. Charlie Benante is a multitalented craftsman and spends significant time in Drums, guitar, Percussion, and console.
Family of Charles Lee Benante
Charlie Benante, a drummer, was born in The Bronx, New York, on November 27, 1962. Frank Bello, Anthrax’s bassist, is Benante’s uncle. On March 25, 1996, Anthony, Frank’s younger brother, was murdered in the Bronx, New York. The murder was never solved, much to Benante’s dismay. Darth Vader is the favorite fictional character of Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante, according to most of the old Anthrax interviews.
He is a big fan of the movie Jaws and has a lot of merchandise from it. Charlie Benante was forced to miss several Anthrax shows in 2012 due to personal issues. His mother died early in the year, causing Frank Bello (Charles’ mother is Frank’s grandmother) to take time off during the band’s Argentina tour.
Career Line of Charles Lee Benante
- Charlie Benante joined Anthrax in 1963 and recorded the band’s debut album Fistful of Metal. He has been the band’s drummer ever since.
- He is a technical drummer known for his quick double-pedaling ability and for popularizing the blast beat drumming technique in the Early Thrash Genre.
- He wrote the lead guitars for the album Speak English or Die by Strom Troopers of Death.
- Charlie has also produced music and drum tracks for Anthrax, as well as recorded guitar solos for their 1995 album Stomp 442.
- Benante is also a graphic designer, having worked on many Anthrax album covers and T-shirt designs.
- Charlie Benante, the drummer, has a deep and passionate love for the flavor of the coffee.
- In collaboration with Dark Matter, he launched his own line of coffee beans, Bennante’s Blend.
- Charlie used a unique method to roast the coffee beans in order to achieve a more flavorful taste.
- Benante’s Blend comes in two varieties, both of which are priced the same.
- “Forever Metal” is a mild coffee, while “Be All End All” is a dark coffee with a serious kick.
- Benante had started a YouTube channel called “Talking Coffee with Charlie Benante” where he would post episodes.
- He invited Slayer’s Tom Araya, Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe, Megadeth’s David Ellefson, and Corey Taylor to sample and discuss his coffee.
- He is related to his side tasks Stormtroopers of Death, Heavy the fall, and Metal Allegiance.
- Charlie has formed numerous tracks and music all through Anthrax’s discography and has his fingerprints in eleven studio collections, five live collections, seven assemblage collections, ten video collections, 26 singles, six broadened plays, and 26 music recordings.
- Benante is a musician, songwriter, and artist best known for his work as Anthrax’s drummer since 1982.
- Charlie Benante is a multi-instrumentalist who specializes in drums, guitar, percussion, and keyboards.
- Stormtroopers of Death, Heavy the Fall, and Metal Allegiance are among his side projects.
- Charlie has contributed to eleven studio albums, five live albums, seven compilation albums, ten video albums, twenty-six singles, six extended plays, and twenty-six music videos throughout Anthrax’s discography.