Facts of Charlise Castro
|Full Name:||Charlise Castro|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession:||Model, Fitness Trainer and a former Athlete|
|Sibling:||One (Andre Castro)|
Charlise Castro is an American model, fitness trainer, and former athlete. Charlise Castro rose to prominence after marrying George Springe, a Major League Baseball (MLB) player.
How old is Charlise Castro?
Charlise Castro was born on May 13, 1992, in Saugerties, New York, USA. Her parents, Angel Castro (father) and Janelle Castro (mother), gave birth to her as Charlise Kristine Castro. Her age is also 28 years old, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. Andre Castro is Charlise’s brother. Furthermore, she is a Christian and an American citizen. She is also of Latin ethnicity.
Charlise attended Kingston High School. She continued her education at the University of Maryland-Eastern Shore. She later transferred to the University of Albany. Despite her interest in psychology, she completed her studies and received a degree in communications in 2014. Furthermore, Charlise attended the University of Saint Rose, where she earned a Master of Business Administration degree.
How much is Charlise Castro’s Net Worth?
The celebrity wife is also a self-sufficient woman. Charlise has a good net worth of around $1 million. Similarly, her primary source of income is her career as a softball player, model, and fitness trainer. Her husband, Geroge Springer, on the other hand, has a staggering net worth of approximately $8 million. And his income comes from his career as a talented and well-known baseball player.
Is Charlise Castro dating someone?
Charlise Castro and George Springer met while Castro was playing softball internationally. They started dating soon after getting to know each other. Then, in December 2016, they announced their engagement. George had previously surprised them while they were on vacation. In San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, he proposed to her by writing “Will You Marry Me?” in the sand. The Houston Astros later shared an image of the proposal on their official Twitter account.
After all of those romantic events, the couple married in a glamorous outdoor wedding in January 2018 at the luxury Resort of Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, California. She wore a lace mermaid wedding gown to her wedding. According to Inside Weddings, Charlise walked down the aisle to the theme song from “Game of Thrones.” Charlise’s amazing and romantic life was a dream come true. Aside from that, she and her spouse are uninterested in rumors and scandals.
How tall is Charlise Castro?
Castor’s body measurements show that she is physically fit and healthy. She stands about 5 feet 10 inches or 1.77 meters tall. However, there is no information about her weight, body measurements, dress size, and so on. As a fitness instructor and athlete, she obviously has an amazing curvy figure with a slim stomach and a well-kept body. She is as healthy as she appears to be on the outside. She also has brown eyes and beautiful brown hair.
Career line of Charlise Castro
- Charlise’s interest and love for softball began at a young age. She was a member of the school’s team as a catcher and second baseman while still in high school, and she was eventually promoted to captain of the team in 2010. Castro used to play basketball and volleyball.
- All of this contributed significantly to her receiving a Division I scholarship and being selected to represent Puerto Rico as a member of its national team at the World Cup of Softball in 2012.
- Then Charlise returned to softball at Maryland-Eastern Shore. She was also named the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Rookie of the Year.
- After relocating to Albany, Castro is named the 2012 American East Conference Player of the Year.
- This also helped her become the second player in conference history to win the league’s triple-crown with a.461 average, 13 home runs, and 53 RBIs. Despite receiving numerous offers to further her career as a professional softball player, Charlise turned them all down, admiring herself for helping with everyone’s health and fitness.
- Castro is currently employed as a personal fitness trainer and wellness educator at SWEAT 1000. It is a gym in Houston, Texas, and she frequently shares workouts and numerous healthy recipes with her fans and followers.
- In terms of her husband’s professional career, he began when the Houston Astros selected him as the eleventh overall pick in the first round of the 2011 MLB Draft.
- George appeared in a game in the minor leagues and in the Texas League All-Star Game after signing a contract with the team. He was also named the league’s Most Valuable Player (MVP). He was also named Texas League Player of the Year. George made his Major League Baseball debut for the Astros in a game against the Kansas City Royals in 2014.
- He finished his internship season with 78 games played, a batting average of.231 with twenty home runs, 51 RBIs, and 141 strikeouts.
- They won the MLB wild card and finished in the 2015 American League Division Series the following year. During the 2016 season, George improved his performance and appeared in all 122 games.
- In the game, he drove in 116 runs, hit 29 home runs, and walked 88 times. Then, in 2017, he was moved from right field to center field. Soon after, he was named the American League Player of the Week. George played in his first MLB All-Star Game the same year, and he finished the season with the Silver Slugger Award.
- He also appeared in two more MLB All-Star games in 2018 and 2019. They also won the 2019 Silver Slugger Award. George is even known for stuttering.
- He picked up a slew of strategies that helped him speak fluently. George also works as a spokesperson for the Stuttering Association for the Young.