Facts of Chiara Ferragni:
|Full Name:||Chiara Ferragni|
|Husband:||Federico Leonardo Lucia|
|Net Worth:||$8.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Blogger, Fashion Blogger|
|Mother:||Marina Di Guardo|
Chiara Ferragni is an Italian fashion blogger and entrepreneur. Chiara Ferragni is well-known for her blog “The Blonde Salad.” Similarly, she has been named to the Forbes 30 under 30 list three times.
What is Chiara Ferragni’s Age?
Chiara Ferragni was born on May 7, 1987 in Cremona, Italy. She will be 33 years old in 2019. Her parents are Marco Ferragni and Marina Di Guardo. Her father is a well-known dentist in Italy, and her mother is a writer. Likewise, she has two sisters, Valentina and Francesca. She also has a dog named Matilda.
Chiara Ferragni studied at Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. She was a law student. Furthermore, she was still a student when New York Magazine named her “One of the biggest breakout street-style stars of the year” in 2011. Ferragni, on the other hand, has not completed her university education.
How much is the Net Worth of Chiara Ferragni?
Chiara Ferragni has won numerous awards and titles for her fashion blog “The Blonde Salad” since 2011. Ferragni’s first accomplishment was being named one of New York magazine’s biggest breakout street-style stars in 2011. Teen Vogue named her “Blogger of the Moment” that same year.
She has also been named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list twice. She also topped the Forbes list of “Top Fashion Influencers” in 2017. Chiara Ferragni Collection became a case study at Harvard Business School in 2015, and Mattel Inc. created a Barbie version of Chiara in 2016. Chiara Ferragni also has a net worth of $8.5 million.
Who is the Boyfriend of Chiara Ferragni?
Ferragni is married to Fedez, an Italian rapper. The couple began dating in late 2016, got engaged in May 2017, and married on September 1, 2018. The couple married in Dimora Delle Balze, Sicily, Italy, at a non-religious wedding. They also had a son, Leone, on March 19, 2018, prior to their wedding. The small family is currently residing between Milan and Los Angeles.
Scandals of Chiara Ferragni
Ferragni has been accused of promoting animal cruelty in the fashion industry. She was particularly chastised for wearing a pink fur coat and leather boots in a photograph. The incident dates back several years. She has also been publicly shamed for posting photos of her 6-month pregnant body on social media.
Body Measurements of Chiara Ferragni
Chiara Ferragni is 5’10” tall and has a slim body weighing 55 kgs. Similarly, she has blue eyes and natural blond hair. She does, however, experiment with hair color. She has dyed her hair brown, red, peach, and honey blonde, among other colors.
Similarly, she wears a size 2 dress, size 8.5 shoes, and a size 32A bra, all according to American standards. Chiara’s chest, waist, and hip measurements are 33-24-34.
Career Line of Chiara Ferragni
- Ferragni rose to prominence with her fashion blog The Blonde Salad while still a university student.
- She began blogging in 2009, and in March 2011, New York magazine named her one of the biggest breakout street-style stars. The same year, Teen Vogue named her “Blogger of the Moment.”
- She has also collaborated with a number of well-known fashion houses, including Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Tommy Hilfiger, Gucci, and Guess, to name a few.
- In addition, she appeared as a guest judge on “Project Runway” in season 13 in August 2014.
- She is also a designer, with her own line, Chiara Ferragni Collection.
- Intimissimi, an Italian brand, chose her to design costumes for its fourth edition of “Intimissimi on Ice.” Similarly, her designs and collections include shoes and clothing.
- Ferragni, too, is a model. She has appeared on the covers of more than 50 fashion magazines, including Vogue. In 2013, she also modeled for the fashion brand Guess. She is also a writer.
- In December 2013, she released an e-book called “The Blonde Salad.”
- It’s an eBook in Italian. She also became a Pantene global ambassador. Chiara Ferragni also opened her first Chiara Ferragni Collection store in Milan on July 26, 2017.