Facts of Chloe Moriondo
|Full Name:||Chloe Moriondo|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
Chloe Moriondo is a young American teen singer-songwriter and YouTuber. Chloe Moriondo prefers the pronouns she/her or they/them. She is well-known for her cover songs as well as her original songs and albums.
How old is Chloe Moriondo?
Chloe Moriondo was born on September 29, 2002, and she is now 18 years old. She is from Detroit, Michigan, and currently resides there with her family. In terms of her family, Chloe is a talented ukulele player whose brother also plays guitar. Similarly, in August 2017, she uploaded a photo of herself with her mother to her Instagram account.
Furthermore, Chloe is an animal lover who owns a few pets of various species. She has a pet gecko named Rosie, a snake named Taiji, a dog named Sammy, and a cat named Kitten. She hopes to get a rat in the future. Chloe enjoys art in addition to music. In general, she is a cheerful and friendly person.
Is Chloe Moriondo single?
Chloe Moriondo identifies as bisexual. Her current relationship status is unknown, but she was once involved with a man named Johnny. She has also kept a clean public profile, free of controversies, rumors, and scandals.
How tall is Chloe Moriondo?
Chloe Moriondo is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 55 kilograms. When she first began posting videos on her YouTube channel, she had long hair and a “girly” appearance. Then, in April 2015, everything changed. Chloe drastically altered her appearance and cut her hair short. She developed a “tomboyish” appearance and began wearing large-rimmed glasses to complement her new look. Similarly, Chloe has lovely green eyes and naturally brown hair, which she frequently dyes in various colors such as pink, purple, blue, and so on.
How much is Chloe Moriondo’s Net Worth?
Similarly, she started her Facebook page on September 27, 2018, and she now has over 231k followers. On July 27, 2013, she launched her self-titled Youtube channel. As of September 2020, this channel had over 157.4 million views and over 3.08 million subscribers. Moving on, Chloe’s net worth is estimated to be $702,000 as of September 2020.
Career line of Chloe Moriondo
- Chloe Moriondo is a teen singer-songwriter and YouTuber. She is well-known for posting musical videos to her YouTube account, which has over 3 million subscribers. Cup Song Remix by ItsWayPastMyBedTime was the first video she posted to her YouTube channel in January 2014.
- Likewise, her YouTube videos have received over 155 million views.
- Furthermore, Chloe has covered Radiohead’s Creep. Thom Yorke wrote this song. Chloe grew up in a music-loving family, with a brother who plays the guitar, and she was always interested in music.
- She sings and plays the ukulele and has a YouTube channel where she posts original songs and covers.
- Similarly, Chloe posted her first video on YouTube in early 2014 and has come a long way since then. She usually shoots her videos with her iPhone 6s and a Zoom H1 microphone.
- She then edits them in iMovie or Logic’s illegal version. Chloe had a sound club called “Kidzwithbugz.”
- Similarly, Chloe has been involved in activism. Chloe worked with “The Ally Coalition” to discuss how they are working to create a supportive community alongside young LGBTQ+ people.
- Chloe is also a supporter of Black Lives Matter. She has been encouraging people to register to vote and educate themselves ahead of the US elections.
- Chloe Moriondo began her YouTube career on January 22, 2014, with the video Cup Song Remix by “ItsWayPastMyBedTime.”
- In this video, she sang the song while knocking a cup for background noise. Chloe’s music combines elements of indie pop and bedroom pop.
- The following video, which was released in August 2014, is a cover of McFly’s song Love is Easy.
- The journey continued, and Chloe posted a short English cover of Cristin Milioti’s French song La Vie En Rose. Then, in July 2017, she released her first original song, Waves, and in December 2017, she covered Radiohead’s Creep.
- This video has received millions of views.
- On May 6, 2018, Chloe uploaded a cover of the French song La Vie En Rose. As of May 2019, this song had received around 10 million views. Then, on August 15, 2018, Chloe released a series of ten originals on her YouTube channel under the title “Rabbit Hearted.”
- It is also her debut studio album, which was released on July 31, 2018. Similarly, Chloe’s first major-label EP is Spirit Orb, which she released on April 24, 2020.
- Furthermore, Chloe announced her first two concerts in September 2018, which were held on December 1st in Pontiac, Michigan, and December 7th in Chicago, Illinois.
- In February 2019, she posted a cover of Dodie and Thomas Sanders’ song “Dear Happy” with her boyfriend, Johnny.
- Her original song titled ‘Kalmia Kid,’ which was released on April 9, 2019, is one of her most recent videos. Chloe has eight concerts scheduled from July 26 to August 24 of the same year.