Facts of Chris Stuckmann
|Full Name:||Chris Stuckmann|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Profession:||Film critics, Author, Film maker, YouTuber|
Chris Stuckmann is a well-known YouTube star and an American film critic, filmmaker, and author. Chris Stuckmann is a member of the Broadcast Film Critics Association as well as a Tomatometer-approved critic on the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes.
Parents of Chris Stuckmann
Stuckmann, Chris, is 32 years old. In Boston Heights, Ohio, he was born on April 15, 1988. Aries is his zodiac sign. In addition, no information about his parents or siblings is available. When it comes to his nationality, he is an American citizen, and his ethnic background is still being investigated.
Similarly, he developed an interest in film criticism at a young age and began writing brief reviews of films at the age of fourteen. He used to go to the movies with his mother as a child, who encouraged him to become a filmmaker by giving him a camcorder. Similarly, his first influence on professional film critics was Roger Ebert, who hosted the television show Siskel & Ebert & the Movies with Gene Siskel. He also scribbles that he discovered the idea of a respectful debate on a film by watching these reviews.
In addition, he has stated that his first motivation for becoming a filmmaker was watching Signs in theaters as a child. George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, M. Night Shyamalan, and Christopher Nolan were also sources of inspiration for him.
He has not mentioned them. Despite the fact that he may have finished his higher education. Similarly, throughout high school, he wrote and directed a slew of home movies and short films with friends and family.
How much is Chris Stuckmann Net Worth?
In terms of Chris Stuckmann’s earnings, he is a film critic, filmmaker, and writer best known for his self-titled YouTube channel, and he has amassed a sizable fortune through his work. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be in the $1.5 million range.
Who is Chris Stuckmann married to?
Chris Stuckmann is a married man, according to his personal information. On September 20, 2014, he married Samantha Stuckmann. In addition, no information about his kids is available. He has kept his private life private. While his wife seems to avoid social media, she often helps him in making films for his YouTube channel. She has also appeared in his Youtube videos like ‘Annual Halloween Special’ series (2013-present), and other short films like ‘Julia’ (2013) and ‘Drinking Game’ (2015). Moreover, he loves pets and has two dogs and a cat.
Furthermore, he has not been through any kind of controversy on his personal as well as professional life. Being involved in such a controversial profession, he has been successful to escape from scandals and has maintained a clean profile.
How tall is Chris Stuckmann?
Chris Stuckmann is good looking and has a fit body. He stands a good height of 6 feet 4 inches and weighs around 87 kg. Further, there is other information regarding his body statics. Likewise, he has a pair of attractive blue eyes and has a brown hair color. He wears specs as well.
What is the Net Worth of Chris Stuckmann?
Likewise, he has gained more than 81k followers on his Facebook account and almost 51.6k followers on his Instagram account. He runs a popular self-titled Youtube channel where he has garnered over 1.76 million subscribers with 533,960,620 views to date.
Career line of Chris Stuckmann
- Prior to becoming a professional film critic, he worked as an aid to handicapped children for Akron Public Schools.
- In his twenties, Chris Stuckmann began uploading YouTube reviews of current films, and in 2009, he published his first film review. There were only a few other video bloggers analyzing films on YouTube when he started uploading video reviews.
- Later, he began reviewing television shows, anime, and video games, and on January 6, 2011, he launched his own self-titled Youtube channel.
- His YouTube video reviews are generally spoiler-free, but he will occasionally post additional spoiler reviews for movies he believes would benefit from a more in-depth explanation.
- Similarly, he saw himself as a film buff, published author, and Rotten Tomatoes certified critic. On January 8, 2011, he posted his first debut video, “Chris Stuckmann Returns,” to his self-titled YouTube channel. He’s been uploading Quick Movie Reviews ever since.
- In addition, his YouTube video series include the 7th Annual Halloween Special, A+ Movies, F Movies, Hilariocity Reviews, Anime Reviews, Star Wars Reviews, Analyzed Movies, and Video Games.
- His special videos on his YouTube channel include “Thank You for 1 Million Subscribers,” “Complete Blu-ray Collection,” “Complete Anime Collection,” “A Rant on Annoying Moviegoers,” “A Rant on Annoying Moviegoers – Part 2,” “Stuckmann’s Scary Movie Special – PART ONE,” and others.
- As a result, he has grown to be one of the website’s most popular film critics, with over 1.76 million subscribers as of April 2020. Moviepilot’s Stewart Fletcher ranked his self-titled YouTube channel as the number one channel that movie fans must subscribe to.
- Chris Stuckmann’s first book, The Film Buff’s Bucket List: The 50 Movies of the 2000s to See Before You Die, was also released in 2016. Anime Impact: The Movies and Shows That Transformed the World of Japanese Animation, his second book, was released in April 2018.
- Stuckmann also creates and directs short films, which he posts on his YouTube channel. He began making fan films in 2002 and has since produced over 200 short films as well as several feature-length films.
- Phenomenon Field, released in 2003, and The Woods, released in 2005, were his feature films. To date, he has created four short films. Similarly, he released short films such as Julia (2013), Auditorium 6 (2017), Notes from Melanie (2019), and Penance.
- In addition, he has appeared on a number of web shows. The following are some of his web appearances. In 2014, he appeared as a contributor on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com, which is part of the larger “Channel Awesome” organization. He made a cameo in the 2016 film “Will There Be An Episode 8 Trailer Before Rogue One?” ” He has also appeared in the “A Christmas Story Live!” midnight screenings episode. ” He also appeared in two episodes of the web series “Sardonicast” in 2018.