Facts of Chumlee (Austin Russell)
|Full Name:||Chumlee (Austin Russell)|
|Birth Day:||8th September 1982|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||businessman and reality television personality|
Austin Russell is an American entertainer and unscripted television character best known for his role as Chumlee on the History Channel’s Network show Pawn Stars. The show delves into the day-to-day operations of a Las Vegas-based Gold and Silver Pawnshop.
He started working there five years ago, and the owner is his long-time friend, Corey Harrison. Because of his popularity from the show, he has a fan base of more than 161k followers on Instagram.
Parents and Education of Chumlee (Austin Russell)
On the eighth of September 1982, Austin was born in Henderson, Nevada. His zodiac sign is Virgo, and he is of American descent. His father died of pancreatic cancer when he was 54 years old. There is no information about his family foundation available on the internet.
Austin was born in the beautiful Nevada city of Las Vegas. His father died when he was 54 years old, just as his television show, Pawn Stars, was about to air. More than that, not much is thought about Austin’s family.
What is Chumlee (Austin Russell) Net Worth?
Austin also has a variety of high-end vehicles, such as the Rolls-Royce Apparition, the Reach Wanderer, and the Maserati GranTurismo, to name a few. Austin’s total assets are estimated to be around $5 million, based on his various works.
Who is Chumlee (Austin Russell) Married?
Austin is open with his fans about his personal life, so it’s no surprise that he’s been dating Tanya Hyjazi since 2013. In Las Vegas, she works as a culinary specialist at Stack Eatery and Bar. Austin also paid for Tanya’s bosom augmentation, according to the source.
Because his sweetheart is a culinary expert, she has aided him in losing 34 kilograms.
Chumlee (Austin Russell)’s Body Measurements
Austin has lost around 34 kilograms since his relationship with Tanya and is attempting to achieve his ideal body.
Austin Russell’s Career Line
- Austin began working at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop when he was 21 years old, and when the store became the subject of the new unscripted television show “Pawn Stars,” which aired on the Set of Experiences Station, he worked far out, managing things and directing papers, before moving behind the counter.
- Despite the fact that his character was not chosen for the show when it premiered in 2009, Austin’s reputation made him one of the stars after several appearances.
- He has appeared in over 270 scenes since the beginning of the show and will continue to do so in the future, adding to the show’s dominance with his array of skills and abilities.
- Because of his celebrity, his product has the best deal among the Network program’s other projects.
- He opened his sweets shop across the street from Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in 2017.
- He is known to be a shoe aficionado, with a separate compartment for each of his more than 200 pairs.