Facts of Cindy Crawford
|Full Name:||Cindy Crawford|
|Birthday:||20 Feb, 1966|
|Birthplace:||DeKalb, Illinois, America|
|Net Worth:||$400 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||model, businesswoman, actress|
|Sibling:||Chris and Danielle, Jeffery|
Cindy Crawford is an American model. Cindy Crawford is an actress as well as a businesswoman. Similarly, she is regarded as one of the top models of the 1980s and 1990s.
How old is Cindy Crawford?
Cynthia Ann Crawford, better known as Cindy Crawford, was born on February 20, 1966. She is currently 55 years old. Cindy was born in DeKalb, Illinois. As a result, she is a nationality of the United States. John Dan Crawford (Father) and Jennifer Sue Crawford gave birth to her. Cindy, too, was born into a family of four kids. She has two sisters, Chris and Danielle. Similarly, she had a brother named Jeffery who died at the age of three from Leukemia.
Cindy was an excellent student. She graduated from DeKalb High School. She was a very hardworking and dedicated student. As lovely as she was, she was also gifted academically. Similarly, because of her outstanding performance in high school, she was offered an academic scholarship to Northwestern University to study chemical engineering. Although she accepted the offer, she left the course after only the first quarter to focus on her modeling career.
How much is Cindy Crawford Net Worth?
Cindy’s net worth is estimated to be around $400 million. She has worked in the fashion industry for a long time and has been involved in a variety of money-generating activities throughout her life. She hasn’t even disclosed the details of her actual earnings to date. However, many different sources on the internet claim that her net worth is around that amount.
Who is Cindy Crawford Husband?
Cindy has had relationships with a few well-known men in the industry. She has previously dated people such as John F. Kennedy Jr. and Val Kilmer. Similarly, in 1989, she married Richard Gere. However, after 6 years of marriage, their marriage ended in divorce. She is currently married to Rande Gerber, with whom she has two children. They married in 1998.
How tall is Cindy Crawford?
She is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Her brown hair is bouncy. Similarly, she has dazzling brown eyes. Other than these, no information about her body measurements is currently available. However, more information is still being gathered.
Career line of Cindy Crawford
- When it comes to Cindy’s career, she is a very talented individual. She is a model, an actress, a television show host, and a businesswoman. Cindy appears to be capable of accomplishing anything. She has served as an inspiration to many women around the world. Cindy’s career began as a model. She began modeling shortly after beginning her college career.
- Cindy has come a long way to get to where she is today. In her early days, she was managed by Elite Modeling Agency, which was based in Chicago. Throughout her career, she has accomplished a great deal.
- Cindy has appeared in magazines such as Vogue, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Cosmopolitan, and many others during her career as a professional model. Similarly, she has collaborated with some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, including Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, and many more.
- She herself is regarded as one of the most iconic models of the 1980s and 1990s. During her modeling career, she has also endorsed world-famous brands such as Revlon, Gianni Versace, Escada, and others.
- Cindy has appeared in a few music videos for various artists, in addition to modeling for magazine covers and brands. She has appeared in Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” music video and Jon Bon Jovi’s “Please Come Home For Christmas.”
- The multi-talented model made her acting actress in the 1995 film “Fair Game.” However, the film did not fare well.
- Similarly, she tried her luck in the film industry again in 2001 with the American Improvisational film “The Simian Line.”
- The film, like her debut, failed to wow the audience. Aside from these two, she has appeared in a few more films, most of which she has played herself.
- Cindy used to be the host of one of MTV’s most popular shows, “House Of Style.” She hosted the show for six years. The show was about models, their lives, and everything that came with it, such as controversies, their lifestyle, and so on.
- Cindy launched her own line of beauty products, “Meaningful Beauty,” in 2005. Similarly, she has her own furniture line, “Cindy Crawford Home Collection.” Not only that, but she has a home goods line in collaboration with J. C. Penney Company Inc.
- Similarly, in 1992, she released Cindy Crawford: Shape Your Body, a workout video. Her video was a huge success.
- Later that year, she released another video titled Cindy Crawford: The Next Challenge. Similarly, she later released another workout video called Mini Muscles with Cindy Crawford and the Fit-wits.