What is Cindy Williams’ Net Worth & Salary?
Cindy Williams has an estimated net worth of approximately $10 million. Her wages and incomes continue to be unknown. As she still works, her net value can double over the next few years.
Her net worth is also enough for him to maintain his standard of living. Cindy Williams currently lives a luxurious lifestyle with her family.
She also won the Laverne & Shirley TV Land Award for Stiff Working of the Year (1976). She also won Star on the Walk of Fame for TV.
Facts of Cindy Williams
|Full Name:||Cindy Williams|
|Birth Date||August 22, 1947|
|Birth Place:||Van Nuys, California, Los Angeles|
|Profession:||American actress and producer|
Cindy Williams was an American actress who died with a net worth of $10 million. Cindy is also well-known for her role as Shirley Feeney on the television sitcom Laverne & Shirley (1976–1982).
Bio, Age, Early Life, Education Williams
Cindy Williams was born in Van Nuys, California, Los Angeles, on August 22, 1947. By 2020, her birth sign Leo is 75 years old. She was born to parents Beachard Williams and Francesca Bellini, whereas her mother was waiting for the tables.
Carol Ann Williams, Cindy has a sibling. She has American citizenship and is of mixed ethnicity (English-Italian). When she talked about her education, she attended high school in Birmingham in 1965. Then she studied theater arts at Los Angeles City College.
Who is the Husband of Cindy Williams?
Cindy Williams’s married wife, Bill Hudson married. No additional information about their first meeting and dating history is available. The couple, however, married in 1982.
The couple blessed two children of their marriages, namely Emily Hudson and Zachary Hudson. But the marriage did not go well so in 2000 they divorced. There is currently no information on her current state. She could be alone and enjoy a happy life.
Height & Weight of Cindy Williams
At a height of 5 feet, Cindy stands 5 inches with a body weight of 58 Kg. She has grayish-blue, dark-brown hair. Include 33-25-35 inches for her bust, waist, and hips respectively.
Cindy works on social websites like Facebook and Twitter. On its official Twitter account, she has more than 4,941 followers. She’s not active on Instagram, however.
The Career Line of Cindy Williams
- Cindy Williams began her career in acting. Then she started her first TV project, appearing in the comedy series ‘Room 222’ on the 1969 ABC.
- In 1970 she made her big-screen debut with the ‘Gas-s-ss’ from Roger Corman! ‘At the beginning of the 1970s.
- She also acted on several TV commercials including sunglasses from TWA and Foster Grant to meet ends. She also improved her skills in the Actors Studio West in addition to her professional career.
- She also took the opportunity to play important film roles that came to her. Similarly, she became a star and was praised critically and popularly.
- Although her career graph already took the star-studded route, the highest point remained to be reached. She also played Shirley Feeney’s role in the very successful television series ‘Laverne & Shirley’ from 1976 to 1982.
- Cindy went on to make some films, including ‘The First Nudie Musical,’ ‘More American Graffiti’ and “The Creature Wasn’t Nice,” when he worked on ‘Laverne & Shirley.’
- In 1986 she appeared in the made-for-TV film ‘Help Wanted: Kids’ together with her husband. Furthermore, ‘The Leftovers,’ Save the Dog are her other works of this phase! ‘And ‘Trade Tricks.’
- In 1990, she went back to TV with the short-lived CBS sitcom ‘Normal Life.’
- In fact, two years later, she reunited with former Laverne & Shirley producers Thomas L. Miller and Robert L. Boyett.
- She also performed in the comedy “Meet Wally Sparks” in Rodney Dangerfield in 1997. Then she also showed several TV shows, such as “The Magic School Bus,” “The Stepford Husbands,” and “8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Girl.”
- Moreover, in her ‘Grease,’ ‘Deathtrap’ and ‘Moon Over Buffalo’ productions, she also performed on stage and even reconnected with her ‘Laverne & Shirley co-star Eddie Mekka. Then she made her Broadway debut as Mrs. Tottendale in the Marquis Theater in 2007 in ‘The Drowsy Chaperone.’
Next Article: Salma Hayek Net Worth 2023, Age, Husband, Height, Kids