Facts of Clinton Kane
|Full Name:||Clinton Kane|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Instagram star, Social media personality, singer, guitarist|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Clinton Kane is a Norwegian singer and guitarist. Clinton Kane rose to prominence by uploading original music and covers to his self-titled YouTube channel.
How old is Clinton Kane?
Clinton Kane first opened his eyes on November 26, 1998. He was born in Norway and spent his childhood in places ranging from Perth, Australia to the United Kingdom. He is 22 years old and was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Furthermore, he is of Filipino-Norwegian descent. He has taught himself to play a plethora of instruments, including guitar, piano, and drums.
What is the Net Worth of Clinton Kane?
He is a hard worker and a rising social media star. His social media career could be his primary source of income. However, he has not yet disclosed his net worth or other earnings to the general public.
Is Clinton Kane single?
There is no information about him being with anyone specific in the past or present. He has never spoken about his love life. As a result, his dating history remains unknown. Furthermore, he may be waiting for the right time and the right person to be in a relationship. His talent, good looks, and charms would undoubtedly draw many lovers to him.
How tall is Clinton Kane?
Kane is a cute and charming person. He has not revealed his height or weight, but he is of average height and weight for his body type. His other body measurements are also unknown. He also has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. In addition, he wears spectacles.
What have they said about each other?
Kane’s voice, according to Garrix, was instrumental in the creation of the track. “He is insanely talented, and we get along very well, which makes the studio sessions a lot of fun,” he says. “I’m very pleased with the outcome.”
Kane stated that despite writing the song from various locations around the world, the process was simple. “It was a lot of fun writing and working with him on this track. We actually didn’t meet until the song was finished because of logistical issues and volcanic eruptions,” he says.
What else has Kane released?
He’s been steadily uploading home-shot videos of your favorite heroes to his YouTube channel for the last three years. There’s a spindly take on Drake’s “Summer Games” to explore, as well as stripped-down versions of songs by The Weeknd, Jorja Smith, and others.
Furthermore, his most recent solo single, ‘So I Don’t Let Me Down,’ is a great place to start. Upon its release, he stated that the song is about having to accept the fact that life is constantly changing – for the better or for the worse. “I like to be in control of everything that happens and I want to be in the know,” he says of his creative process and life. The way he’s learned to deal with it? “Cry in a corner,” he says.
Career line of Clinton Kane
- He is a singer and guitarist who has gained popularity for posting original music and covers to his self-titled YouTube channel.
- He’s covered everyone from The Chainsmokers to Khalid, Ed Sheeran, and Harry Styles. Kane rose to prominence in 2016 when he began uploading covers to his YouTube channel, the first of which was of a James Arthur song.
- As a result, he launched his YouTube channel in August 2014 but did not begin posting videos until June of 2016.
- James Arthur’s “Can I Be Him” is one of his most popular YouTube covers. In addition, outside of his YouTube channel, he has been known to post short song clips to his Instagram account ‘@clintonkne.’
- Kane has continued to document these heartbreaking diary entries in songs since amassing a legion of fans. Last year, he signed with Columbia Records (Tyler, The Creator, Harry Styles) and released his emotional debut EP, ‘this is what it feels like.
- Garrix praised Kane’s “crazy voice” on Twitter shortly after the announcement, and he’s not wrong. Beginning with anguished confessions about avoiding a negative influence (“I’ve been tryna keep my distance/but in an instant, you break me down”), Kane finds himself back where he started and in choppy water; “pull me under the way you do/tonight I want to drown in an ocean of you.”