Facts of Coco Austin
|Full Name:||Coco Austin|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||Actress, dancer, glamor model, and web personality|
The main ever Caucasian to be included in the “Smooth Magazine,” Coco Austin isn’t just known for her figure yet additionally for being the spouse of Ice-T and cohort of Jessica Alba.
Siblings of Coco Austin
Coco Austin was born on March 17, 1979, in Tarzana, California, to father Steve Austin and mother Tina Austin, and spent his childhood in Palos Verdes. Her parents were both entertainers. She has a sister named Kristy Williams and three more youthful relatives.
She has Serbian ancestors on her mother’s side.She was a fiery adolescent who began moving at the age of six and used to play various games.
When her siblings began mispronouncing her name, she has renamed Coco rather than Nicole. Her family relocated to Albuquerque, New Mexico when she was ten years old. She trained in various types of dance and performed on a variety of creations in New Mexico.
How much is Coco Austin net Worth?
Her career does not end here. She has also released her clothing line, Licious, which includes bathing suits, dresses, and pants for women. People are frequently curious about her total assets because of her incredible history. As of date, her net worth remains at $5 million
Who is Coco Austin married to?
Coco Austin is married to Tracy Marrow, better known as “Ice-T,” an American rapper-entertainer. They exchanged promises in Hollywood in January 2002 and renewed their commitments on June 4, 2011. In November 2015, the couple was blessed with a daughter named Chanel Nicole Marrow.
She was previously married to Mike “Eddie” Williams. They married on May 11, 1999, and their relationship lasted until 2001.
What is the Height of Coco Austin?
Coco stands at 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 62 kilograms. The 40-year-old entertainer has always had a voluptuous figure, and her brand name includes a massive, perfectly formed buttock. She usually has earthy-colored hair, but she frequently bleaches it blonde. Her body measurements are 39-24-43 inches.
Coco Austin’s Career line
- Nicole Natalie Marrow, also known as Coco-T, Coco Marie Austin, and simply Coco, is an American entertainer, style model, artist, and web star. In 1994, she began her career as a model.
- She won the Miss Ujena Rivalry in Mexico in 1999.
- She has modeled for calendars and lists as well as showed up in different recordings.
- She had also worked in various gatherings and events, and she was discovered by Hugh Hefner, the founder of playboy magazine, at one of these gatherings.
- Because of her voluptuous figure, she was featured in low-budget adult-only films in her early career. She was later drawn closer by a slew of network shows and specials.
- That’s how she got her start on television. Her most notable work was in the television adaptation “Peace: Uncommon Casualties Unit.”
- Throughout her career, she has been featured on more than 50 magazine covers, and in 2007, she launched her self-titled quarterly magazine.
- In addition, in 2011, she published her first book, “Blessed Messenger.” She was also a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 3. She is also a skilled web designer with her own website, Cocosworld.com.