Facts of Colin Egglesfield
|Full Name:||Colin Egglesfield|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Entrepreneur|
|Sibling:||Sean Egglesfield, Kerry Egglesfield|
Colin Egglesfield is a mobile example of overcoming the adversity of the unassuming community kid with big-time goals. As of late, he had distributed his new book ‘Nimble Artist’ in which he examines his encounters in Hollywood and how his battles are relatable to individuals in any profession.
Who are Colin Egglesfield’s Parents?
Colin Egglesfield was born Colin Joseph Egglesfield on February 9, 1973, in Farmington Hills, Michigan, in the United States, under the birth sign Aquarius. He is the son of Kathleen and William Egglesfield. He is of American nationality and comes from a mixed ethnic background. His mother is Irish.
Egglesfield grew up in a Catholic household with his two siblings, an older sister, Kerry Egglesfield, and a younger brother, Sean Egglesfield. At the age of ten, he and his family relocated to Morris, Illinois. He went on to study at the University of Iowa after graduating from Marian Catholic High School.
How much is Colin Egglesfield’s Net Worth?
Colin Egglesfield’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million based on his acting career. He starred in the 2011 romantic comedy film Something Borrowed, which was a box office smash, grossing more than $60 million against a production budget of $35 million. All of his roles have been praised, and he earns a sizable salary. He also has a dog.
Is Colin Egglesfield in a relationship?
Colin Egglesfield is a very talented and attractive actor who has a lot of female fans. In 2009, he dated Stephany Jacobson. Until 2011, the couple had only dated for two years. The reason for their breakup has not been revealed. Colin Egglesfield was rumored to be dating Jennifer Love Hewitt in 2012.
But the information was never confirmed. In the year 2014, the actor began a relationship with his girlfriend, Malin Akerman, a Swedish actress, model, and singer. However, after a year of dating, the two broke up. The actor has never married and is not currently dating anyone.
Colin Egglesfield’s Career Line
- Colin Egglesfield later appeared as a guest star in several series, including Nip/Tuck, The Street, Gilmore Girls, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Charmed, and others.
- He then appeared in the film Must Love Dogs alongside Diane Lane, John Cusack, Dermot Mulroney, and Ali Hillis.
- He also played Josh Madden in the long-running series All My Children.
- Colin Egglesfield’s other roles include appearances in his own film, Beautiful Dreamer, which was named the Best America Full Feature Film.
- He is also known for his roles as Auggie Kirkpatrick in Melrose Place and in the film adaptation of Something Borrowed. He has also appeared on The Client List.
- Colin Egglesfield has been named one of the sexiest men alive and has his own clothing line, Shout Out Clothing. He was cast in the 2017 film Space Between Us.
- The following year, he appeared in the film Reprisal. From 2016 to 2018, he portrayed Bradley Wheeler in the American fantasy police procedural drama actor series Lucifer.
- Egglesfield is also a co-founder of the real estate firm Stage 2 Properties, along with Tyler Neitzel. The company rehabilitates homes on Chicago’s South Side.
Body Measurement of Colin Egglesfield
He is 6 feet 0 inches tall (1.83m). He is 45 years old as of 2018. He weighs 88 kg (195 lbs). 42-inch chest (106 cm), 33-inch waist (83 cm), 15-inch biceps (38 cm), Blue eyes, Black hair.