Colleen Hoover Biography
What is Colleen Hoover’s net worth ?
Her net worth exceeds $12 million when it comes to her source of income. Her principal source of income is as a published novelist.
Similarly, her current monthly salary is $100,000. As a result, she is living a prosperous life with her hard-earned money.
Facts of Colleen Hoover
|Full Name:||Colleen Hoover|
|Birthday:||December 11, 1979|
|Birthplace:||Sulphur, Texas, United States|
|Husband:||William Health Hoover|
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
Colleen Hoover is a well-known American author. Colleen Hoover is a well-known romance and young adult literature author.
How old is Colleen Hoover?
Colleen was born on December 11, 1979 in Sulphur, Texas, United States. His father, Vannoy Fite, and mother, Eddie Fennell, gave birth to him. Similarly, she grew up in Saltillo, Texas.
She has two sisters, Lin and Murphy, who are her younger siblings. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is mixed.
Colleen practices Christianity as a religion. She will be 43 years old in 2023, and her zodiac sign is Aries. Aside from that, we don’t know anything about her family.
To continue, she graduated from Saltillo High School in 1998. Similarly, she graduated from Texas A&M-Commerce. Ee can boast that she has a degree and a solid educational background.
Who is Colleen Hoover’s Dating?
Colleen Hoover is a married woman who is content with her life. In the year 2000, she married William Health Hoover.
Cale Hoover, Levi Hoover, and Beckham Hoover are the couple’s three sons. We know that on their 14th wedding anniversary, she wrote a letter to her husband in which she commended him for being a good husband and father.
How Tall is Colleen Hoover?
She has a muscular body, a body weight of 70 kg, and a height of 5 feet 9 inches. She has an excellent and gorgeous height that gives her the appearance of being confident and bold.
Her vital statistics are also 34-26-36. She has a brilliant plump face, blue eyes, long blonde hair, and a fair complexion.
Colleen Hoover Professional Line
- Colleen began her career by self-publishing her debut novel, Slammed, in January 2012. We know her debut novel was inspired by the Avett Brothers’ song lyric “Decide What to Be and Go, Be It” in 2011.
- In the same year, she released a sequel, ‘Point of Retreat,’ which debuted at #8 and #918 in the New York Times. After a few months, book blogger Maryse Black reviewed and gave her book ‘Slammed’ five stars.
- Later, on August 10, 2012, she signed the book Atria and released her novels. “Point of Retreat” (2012), “This Girl” (2013), “Hopeless” (2012), “Losing Hope” (2013), “Ugly Love” (2014), “Confess” (2015), “Without Merit” (2017), and others are among her significant works.
- Following that, in April 2013, she released her third novel. Hopeless, her self-published book, debuted at number one in the New York Times in December 2013.
- Similarly, her other Nobel Prize-winning book, Losing Hope, was released in July of the same year. In 2014, she released “Finding Cinderella,” and in May of same year, she released “Maybe Someday.”
- Griffin Peterson, a Nobel laureate, created a soundscape to accompany the award. Her noble ‘It Ends with Us’ was also released in 2016.
- Aside from that, she rose to prominence in 2021 because to the #BookTok community. Her noble It Ends with Us made the New York Times Best Seller list in January 2022.
Nominations and Awards
- Through her books, she has achieved notoriety and enormous success. She has received several notable awards, including the Utop YA Con Awards for Most Innovative Marketing in 2014.
- Similarly, the Goodreads Choice Awards for Romance in 2015/16.
Colleen uses social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She wants to spend time on social media sites. She has over 2 million followers on her official Instagram account.
Similarly, she has 946k Facebook fans on her Facebook page. As well as 178k Twitter followers. According to her admirers, she is a well-known social media personality.
Read More: Sarah J Maas Biography