Conor Woodman is an author, director, television host, and public speaker. In contrast, he is best known as the host of the well-known travel show “Scam City.”
How old is Conor Woodman?
Conor Woodman, born on March 21, 1974, will be 46 years old in 2020. He was born in the Irish county of Galway. He was born to Ciaran and Miriam Woodman (father and mother) (mother). Ciaran Woodman Jr., his younger brother, grew up with him.
Conor grew up with two professors for parents. His father, Mirian, was a cancer epidemiologist and professor, and his mother was a physician as well. Conor was also academically qualified to be a member of such a distinguished family. In school, he has always received high marks. Similarly, he is of Irish nationality, though his ethnicity remains unknown.
Is Conor Woodman Married or has a Girlfriend?
Conor is not married. For many years, he was in a relationship with actor Phoebe Waller-Bridge. After that, in the year 2014, the couple married. Unfortunately, the marriage did not end well. The couple, on the other hand, publicly announced their divorce in 2017. The couple, on the other hand, is not a parent.
How much is Conor Woodman Net Worth?
Conor’s profession has earned him a lot of money. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. His salary, however, is still under consideration.
How tall is Conor Woodman?
Conor has a wonderful, intelligent personality. In terms of his body measurements, no information about his height or weight is available. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Conor Woodman
- In the same year, he also hosted a series on ITV called ‘Exposure: Britain’s Booming Cannabis Business.’ Conor was traveling across the United Kingdom, as the title suggests, to expose the thriving illegal cannabis trade. Similarly, in 2015, he appeared in three episodes of the popular BBC1 show Watchdog.
- The show focuses on consumer issues in the United Kingdom. In 2017, Conor hosted an eight-part series titled “Hunting Nazi Treasure.” The series was a huge success when it aired on ‘History Channel Canada.’
- As a result of his experience in real journalism and television production, he directed his own feature documentary film, ‘True Appaloosa.’
- The documentary guided a horse breeder and Appaloosa horse specialist named Scott Engstrom through Kyrgyzstan in search of an Appaloosa horse. In 2015, the BBC aired a 60-minute version of the documentary “True Appaloosa,” which was widely panned. The film was also shown at the Idaho Film Festival.
- Conor, on the other hand, created a short story film titled ‘Jester,’ which was shown at the 2015 Sunscreen West Film Festival in Los Angeles. ‘ Conor was also mentioned in radio shows such as “Costing the Earth” and “From Our Own Correspondent.”
- He has appeared in the road movie ‘Nefarious’ and the actor show ‘Dalziel and Pascoe.’