Cory Williams Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height
How much is Cory Williams’s net worth?
Cory Williams has a net worth of $6 million. He gets it from his YouTube channel CoryxKenshin.
As of 2020, the channel has over 6 million subscribers and is growing at a rate of 8,000 new subscribers per day, with over 2.9 billion views so far.
Almost every day, new videos are uploaded to the channel. It receives an average of 2.2 million views per day from all over the world.
Advertisements should bring in around $11,000 per day ($4 million per year). Cory supplements his income by selling merchandise on his website.
There is also a program called Google Preferred that allows large corporations to target ads to the top 5% of most popular content. The ad rates are higher than usual.
Aside from ads, YouTubers also earn money from YouTube Red subscribers, who pay monthly fees to view premium content on YouTube as well as watch videos without ads.
They are compensated based on the amount of time people spend watching their videos. The longer viewers watch their videos, the more money they earn.
Facts of Cory Williams
|Full Name:||Cory Williams|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Sibling:||Two (Aleya and Anthony)|
Cory Williams is an American YouTube personality, vlogger, Let’s Play commentator, comedian, and charity fundraiser. Cory Williams’ YouTube channel is titled ‘CoryxKenshin.’ CoryxKenshin has received over 3 billion views and 6.8 million subscribers since launching his channel on April 26, 2009.
How old is Cory Williams?
Cory Williams was born on November 9th, 1992. He was born in Detroit, Michigan, in the United States. His zodiac sign is Scorpio, and he is an American nationality. Cory’s full name is Cory Devante Williams. He is now 27 years old.
Cory Williams’ parents are Anthony K. Williams Jr., a Ford Motor Company employee, and Stephanie.
He also has two younger siblings, a sister, Aleya, and a brother, Anthony. He is deeply religious and frequently includes Bible verses at the end of his videos.
Education of Cory Williams
Regarding Cory William’s education, he enrolled at Michigan State University in 2010 to study Media Arts and graduated in 2012.
He then attended the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor from 2012 to 2016, pursuing a degree in Computer Science (Game Development), but dropped out to pursue a full-time career on YouTube.
Who is Cory Williams married to?
Cory Williams was married to YouTuber Stephanie Roby from 2009 to 2011. In July 2014, he and his then-girlfriend Kristen Williams relocated from Los Angeles, California to Anchorage, Alaska.
They married in 2015 and had their first child, a daughter named Chell Marie, in June 2016. In June 2018, they welcomed a son named Atlas Cade, who was born two years before.
How tall is Cory Williams?
Cory Williams is 6 feet 3 inches tall. His weight, dress size, shoe size, and body measurements are still unknown. He has a slightly chubby body.
Cory also has black curly hair and dark brown eyes. In addition, he has a dark complexion.
Career line of Cory Williams
- On May 25, 2009, at the age of 16, CoryxKenshin uploaded his first video, in which he discussed girls, dating, and the movie Hitch. He was primarily a vlogger when he first started on YouTube. He focused his content on his school life and then, when he was in college, on that, often editing in snippets of videos of himself and his friends.
- He posted videos once or twice a week, and that hasn’t changed much since then. They can sometimes become even more sporadic than that. He left YouTube in late 2011, only to return in April 2013.
- White Finger, a short survival horror/slasher game, was the first game he recorded himself playing in October 2013.
- His first game series was for Super Punch-Out, a sports game released in 1994.
- Caillou Pettis, another YouTuber, assisted him in obtaining YouTube verifies in 2015.
- On July 6, 2017, CoryxKenshin uploaded the video, Try Not To Laugh Challenge… FAMILY TEARS… TEARS; the video has over 14 million views and is his most popular to date.
- CoryxKenshin has finally found his footing since 2013. In July 2016, he had 700,000 subscribers, and by October, one of them had agreed to become a samurai on November 19, 2016.
- CoryxKenshin has set up a merchandise shop at Spreadshirt. som, selling hoodies, t-shirts, coffee mugs, and mobile covers.
- He has worked with Charity: Water, a non-profit organization that provides clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries, and has created several fundraising videos.