The American Meteorological Society certified Dallas Raines, an American who serves as the chief meteorologist at KABC-TV in Los Angeles. He studied broadcast journalism and earth science with a focus on meteorology at Florida State University, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree.
Facts of Dallas Raines
|Full Name:||Dallas Raines|
|Age:||68 years old|
|Birthday:||October 15, 1953|
|Birthplace:||Georgia, the United States|
|Wife:||Danielle W. Raines|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
What is Dallas Raines Net Worth?
His salary is currently said to be over $500,000 and is over $3 million. His possessions include a Honda Sedan, a 1973 DeTomaso, and two 1971 DeTomaso Pantera. In addition, he also owns a lavish house worth over $3 million.
Who is Dallas Raines?
Dallas Raines, a television personality best known for serving as the chief meteorologist for “ABC7 Eyewitness News” at KABC-TV in Los Angeles, was born on October 15, 1953, in Georgia, the United States.
His membership in the American Meteorological Society is another notable accomplishment (AMS). Despite being in his 60s, he continues to work his dream job. Dallas was raised by his mother, Sybil Jeannette Hambrick, and father, Riley Gene Raines, in Georgia during his formative years.
Dallas studied earth science and broadcast journalism at Florida State University, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Meteorology as his degree. Later, starting in 1998, he was a meteorology instructor for the geography department at California State University, Northridge.
Who is Dallas Raines Dating?
Dallas Raines is married to Danielle W. Raines, with whom he shares three daughters. His wife was accused of hitting one of their daughters while operating a motor vehicle. Other details about his family are kept private, with the exception of the fact that they currently reside in LA, California.
What is Dallas Raines Height?
Having light brown hair and blue eyes. He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters), and his weight is said to be around 165 pounds (75kgs). Dallas was named Man of the Year by the American Cancer Society even though he is in his 60s and was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2005. Dallas still maintains a healthy appearance and has never given up on life.
Dallas Raines’s Career Line
- Dallas Raines was a weatherman in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana, before he rose to fame as a television personality.
- He eventually accepted a job offer from CNN to run its national weather coverage, and he worked there until 1984 before leaving to join KABC-TV.
- He served as a weatherman and chief meteorologist for “Evening News” while he was employed by CNN, which signaled the start of an increase in his net worth and popularity.
- KABC-TV Dallas began working at Los Angeles, California-based KABC-TV as a meteorologist because of his qualifications and prior experience, and as a result, he was later promoted to the position of a weekend evening anchor.
- As time went on, he became one of the most fascinating television personalities thanks to his distinctive motions while giving his forecast, including the fist pump, the swirl, the gold swing, and the infamous “Dallas dip.”
- Dallas’s net worth is still increasing because he has been employed by KABC-TV for more than 25 years and is currently the chief meteorologist for “ABC7 Eyewitness News.”
- Awards and Honors The Daily News People’s Choice Award for Best Weatherperson in Los Angeles, the 1992 Associated Press Award for Best Weather Segment, and the 1994 Golden Mike Award for Best Weathercast in Southern California are just a few of the accolades and awards that Dallas has received as a result of his accomplishments.
- In 1982, ON CABLE magazine named him CNN’s most popular on-air personality.
- Additionally, he received an invitation to the White House to take part in a debate on global warming with 30 scientists and climatologists, which Vice President Al Gore and President Bill Clinton hosted.