Facts of Daniel Nguyen
|Full Name:||Daniel Nguyen|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, TikTok Star, Instagram Star, Vine star|
|Break Up:||Kitty Katrina|
|Birthplace:||East Boston, Massachusetts|
Daniel Nguyen is an Instagram star, social media influencer, former Viner, and aspiring actor from the United States. On social media, Daniel Nguyen is known as Nampaikid or Dan Nampaikid.
How old is Daniel Nguyen?
On October 6, 1993, Daniel Nguyen was born. He was born in East Boston, Massachusetts as a Vietnamese-American. He is currently 27 years old and was born under the sign of Libra. Daniel Trung Nghia Nguyen is his full name.
There isn’t much information available about his family. His mother, as well as his two nieces, Dana and Dalena, frequently appear in his videos. There is no information about his educational path. In high school, however, she won awards for best dancer and artist.
How much is Daniel Nguyen’s Net Worth?
As a well-known social media personality, he may earn a decent living. His primary source of income could be his social media career. However, he has not yet disclosed his earnings.
Is Daniel Nguyen in a relationship?
In terms of personal relationships, he dated fellow Instagram star Kitty Katrina in December 2014. Kitty moved from the Philippines to the United States. They have since split up. Dan now lives in Quincy, Massachusetts. He is currently dating a lovely woman named JIKA. She is also his fitness partner. They collaborate on a number of fitness and entertainment videos.
How tall is Daniel Nguyen?
Dan has a well-built, muscular body. He stands at a tall 5’10” height. However, his body weight is not disclosed. Other body measurements, such as dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on, are not currently available. He does, however, have a fantastic and daring personality. Furthermore, he has a dark brown neck and a pair of dark brown shoes.
Career line of Daniel Nguyen
- From his childhood, Daniel displayed a combination of creativity and exuberance. He’d always had a sense of humour, but as he grew older, it evolved into a sophisticated wit.
- Dan’s friend Jerry Purpdrank, who was already a popular Viner, suggested he try out the platform.
- On May 24, 2013, he launched his Vine account, posting four videos on his first day. It did not take him long to gain a large audience due to his comedic timing, pop-culture references, and ability to tell a complete story in only six seconds.
- When Vine was shut down for good in 2016, he had over a million followers.
- Many of his collaborators, including Logan and Jake Paul, Anwar Jibawi, and Nik Keswani, have made the transition to YouTube successfully. Dan, on the other hand, chose Instagram.
- He became more active on the platform, uploading content. The fact that many of his Vine fans also followed him on Instagram aided him during those early months.
- Each of his comedy uploads now receives hundreds of thousands of views. Dan also appeared as himself in the video project ‘Do It for the Vine’ in 2014. A year later, he made his acting debut in Nicolas Wendl’s video short ‘Black Woman.’
- Along with other social media influencers, he is set to appear in the animated stoner comedy ‘Superslackers.’
- David Silverman, a key figure in Fox’s legendary animated series “The Simpsons,” created the show, which is set to premiere in 2018. In addition, on February 28, 2009, he launched his self-titled YouTube channel.