Daniela Bobadilla is a well-known Canadian actress. Daniela Bobadilla rose to prominence for her roles in a variety of TV shows and films, including ‘Face to Face,’ ‘Justice League vs. the Fatal Five,’ ‘Mr. Troop Mom,’ ‘The Middle,’ and ‘Perfect High,’ among many others.
What Age is Daniela Bobadilla?
Daniela Bobadilla was born on April 4, 1993, and she is now 27 years old. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she was born in Mexico City. Daniela Bobadilla’s parents are Carlos and Haydee. Similarly, Daniela is of Mexican and Spanish ancestry.
Daniela’s family moved to North Vancouver, British Columbia, and then to nearby Coquitlam. At a young age, the actress demonstrated a natural talent for performing. Daniela had a talent and a love for figure skating since she was an age.
Daniela was a student at Summit Middle School when she began acting with the school’s theater department. She later joined the Theatrix Youth Theater Society. Daniela went on to appear in numerous productions, including Fiddler on the Roof, High School Musical, and The Wizard of Oz. While attending Heritage Woods Secondary School, the young girl began auditioning for film and television roles.
Who is Daniela Bobadilla Married to?
Beau Wirick is Daniela Bobadilla’s husband. The lovers are also co-stars on the TV show The Middle. In addition, Beau is a well-known American actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Sean Donahue in The Middle. Similarly, Daniela’s husband has appeared in guest roles on TV shows such as 7th Heaven, Arrested Development, NCIS, The Office, Drake & Josh, and Jack & Bobby.
Daniela and Beau married in 2018. Aside from that, there are no other details about Daniela’s relationship, such as when the lovers first developed romantic feelings for each other or where they married.
How tall is Daniela Bobadilla?
Daniela Bobadilla is approximately 1.52 meters (5 feet) tall and weighs 52 kg. Other than that, there is no information available about Daniela’s other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Daniela, too, has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Daniela Bobadilla
- Daniela Bobadilla works as an actress professionally. Daniela is best known for her role as Sam Goodson in the FX show Anger Management. Other film and actress credits include Mr. Troop Mom, Awake, The Middle, and the Lifetime original films Lies in Plain Sight, The Cheating Pact, and Perfect High.
- The actress was crowned “Port Moody Idol” in 2008. Daniela then appeared as a guest star on two Canadian-produced shows for The CW. They were Smallville and Supernatural. Later, the actress moved to Los Angeles with her family.
- Soon after, Daniela landed her first American lead role in the Lifetime film Lies in Plain Sight. Daniela portrayed a 13-year-old blind adolescent in this project. Later, she appeared on an episode of Lie to Me and on the Hallmark Channel’s Oliver’s Ghost.
- Daniela then appeared in Anger Management as Sam Goodson in 2012. It is an FX series in which Daniela’s character is the 13-year-old obsessive-compulsive daughter of Charlie Sheen’s character. This role quickly became Daniela’s most extensive.
- And when they chose the series for a continuous, syndicated run of 100 episodes, Daniela’s character appeared in 55 of them.
- Daniela also starred as Heather in the 2013 film The Cheating Pact. The actress then appeared as the lead in another Lifetime film, Perfect High, in 2015. In addition, Daniela Bobadilla had a recurring role in The Middle as Lexie Brooks.
- It is an ABC comedy series in which Daniela’s character is Sue Heck’s college roommate and later Axl’s girlfriend. She first appeared in this series in the seventh season.