Facts of Daryn Kagan
|Full Name:||Daryn Kagan|
|Sibling:||3 (Kallan, Mark)|
Daryn Kagan is a broadcast journalist from the United States of America. Daryn Kagan was a CNN correspondent before starting her own news website, DarynKagan.com.
How old is Daryn Kagan?
Daryn A. Kagan was born in Beverly Hills, California, on January 26, 1963. Her family was Jewish, and she grew up in one. Eiser Cohen, her great-grandfather, immigrated to America from Russia. Eiser initially settled in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but his son Jack later relocated to the Los Angeles area, where Daryn was born and raised.
Daryn’s mother, Phyllis, survived breast cancer. She even participated in a CNN debate. Daryn, on the other hand, has remained silent about her father. She has two brothers, as well. The elder is known as Mark, and the younger is known as Kallan, and both work for Arc Productions.
Kagan attended Beverly Hills High School in her hometown for her education. She was an athlete who competed on the high school track team. She graduated from high school in 1981 and enrolled at Stanford University the following year. In 1985, she graduated.
How much is Daryn Kagan’s Net Worth?
Kagan’s net worth is $2 million USD, with journalism being her primary source of income. She does, however, have a number of other income sources. As a result, calculating her annual income is difficult. She has not, however, revealed any of her assets. They’re still being looked into.
Is Daryn Kagan Married?
Kagan previously had a relationship with Rush Limbaugh, a radio talk show host. The relationship, which started in September, came to an end in February 2006. Kagan was single for a long time after the breakup. But, as she puts it, “miracles never cease,” and she found the love of her life. She married Mr. Summerfest in 2012, when she was 49 years old.
Kagan hasn’t revealed his real name, but he’s known as Mr. Summerfest because the two met at a summer festival. He was raising an 11-year-old daughter as a single father. Kagal also has a Big Brothers/Big Sisters adopted sister. They now all share a home.
The couple first married privately by a waterfall in North Carolina, in the presence of only the two girls. They hoped it would help the girls’ bond. They had another large ceremony later with all of their friends and family. She has also rescued a three-legged cat named Tripod and a dog named Darla Louise.
How tall is Daryn Kagan?
Kagal, a media reporter, is always stylish and lovely. She is still vibrant and active in her fifties despite being in her fifties. She also has lovely brown eyes that complement her hair color. She appears to be tall and of slim build. Her body statistics, on the other hand, are not currently available. Her height and weight have not been revealed.
Career line of Daryn Kagan
- Kagan got her start in the television career at KEYT-TV. She began her career as a reporter for a television station in Santa Barbara before moving to Phoenix to work for KTVK.
- Aside from local news stories, she contributed to sports news reporting. CNN/SI hired her after she finished her contract with KTVK.
- She traveled to cover major sporting events such as the Super Bowl, the NBA Playoffs, and international figure skating championships as a sports anchor and correspondent.
- Karan then moved on to become a CNN news anchor after working as a sports anchor. She then covered the presidential and midterm elections, the second Gulf War, and the investigation into the Washington, D.C. sniper attack.
- She also traveled across continents to report on Africa’s AIDS and famine situations.
- She has also covered major events like the Academy Awards and the Monterey Jazz Festival from the red carpet.
- Karan had to leave CNN in September 2006 after they refused to renew her contract after several years of service.
- As a result, DarynKagan.com was born. The brand’s content is now available on television, radio, and books.
- She has also worked as a producer in the past. Breaking the Curse, her first television film, aired on PBS and won the Gracie Award for Outstanding Documentary in 2008.
- Similarly, in the years that followed, Kagan began to write. In 2008, she released her debut book, ‘What’s Possible!’
- She is currently working on her next film, Solartown USA, about a Wisconsin town that committed to solar energy in the 1970s. DarynKagan.com content was first broadcast on SIRIUS XM radio by Oprah Radio in March 2009.
- Kagan’s post-CNN projects have fared better than she could have predicted. “Breaking the Crusade,” her first documentary, won the Gracie Award for Outstanding Documentary in 2008. Similarly, her primary domain, DarynKagan.com, received an Interactive Media Award.