Facts of Dave Chappelle
|Full Name:||Dave Chappelle|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Kids:||Ibrahim, Sulayman , and Sonal|
David Khari Webber, better known as Dave Chappelle, is a well-known American comedian, actor, and producer. Dave is one of the best stand-up comedians in the United States.
How old is Dave Chappelle?
Dave Chappelle is a well-known American comedian, actor, and producer. Dave Chappelle was born on August 24, 1973. He is 47 years old right now. Dave’s real name is Dave Khari Webber. Dave was born into an Afro-American family. Dave’s father is William David Chappelle III, and his mother is Yvonne. Dave’s parents divorced when he was very young. As a result, Dave grew up in Silver Spring.
Dave also completed his education at Woodlin Elementary School. Dave has been a fan of comedy since he was in high school. Dave was inspired by comedians such as Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy. Furthermore, Dave graduated from Duke Ellington School of Arts with a major in theatre arts.
How much is Dave Chappelle’s Net Worth?
Dave has amassed a sizable fortune throughout his career. Dave’s net worth is estimated to be in the $50 million range.
Is Dave Chappelle single?
In terms of Dave’s marital status, he is currently married to his wife Elaine. Elaine is of Filipino descent. Similarly, Dave and Elaine had two sons and one daughter. Dave has two sons, Ibrahim and Sulayman, and one daughter, Sonal. Dave’s family is currently enjoying a happy life.
How tall is Dave Chappelle?
Moving on to Dave’s body measurements, he has a tall and slim build. In fact, Dave is quite tall, standing around 6 feet or 183 cm tall. Similarly, Dave weighs around 75 kg. Dave has black eyes and is bald. On the other hand, there isn’t much information about Dave’s body measurements; we’ll let you know as soon as we get it.
Career line of Dave Chappelle
- Dave moved to New York after graduation to pursue his dream of becoming a great comedian. Dave made his stand-up debut at the Apollo Theatre. Dave’s hard work and never-say-die attitude led him to his first film, “Robin Hood: Men in Tights,” where he played Ahcho.
- Similarly, Dave worked on the film “Getting In” in 1995. In the same year, Dave co-starred in the hit American sitcom “Home Improvement” with Jim Breuer.
- In addition, Dave had the opportunity to work with his childhood idol Eddie Murphy in the 1996 hit film “The Nutty Professor.” Following that year, Dave appeared as a major lead character in “Half-Baked” in 1997.
- Aside from that, “Chappelle’s Show,” which aired on Comedy Central, gave Dave a lot of attention in his career. Dave signed a multi-million dollar contract with Viacom as a result of the show’s success. In addition, Dave set a world record for stand-up comedy at the laugh factory Sunset Strip Comedy Club, performing for 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- In 2015, Dave starred as Morris in the crime drama-comedy film “Chi-Raq.” Dave’s success in “Chi-Raq” was followed by a $60 million contract with Netflix. Dave released four comedy specials produced by Netflix, titled “The Bird Revelation,” “Sticks & Stones,” “Equanimity,” and “Quincy.” Among these four, “Equanimity” and “Quincy” received Primetime Emmy Award nominations.