Dave Hester is a well-known American entrepreneur, auctioneer, and reality television personality.
Facts of Dave Hester
|Full Name:||Dave Hester|
|Age:||57 years old|
|Birthday:||July 23, 1964|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Profession:||American entrepreneur, auctioneer|
What is Dave Hester Net Worth?
Dave Hester’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of 2022. According to multiple sources, Hester earns a whopping $25,000 per episode from the show. In the show, Dave is also known to make the most money.
When he bought a unit containing a collection of newspapers reporting Elvis Presley’s death, he made a $90,000 profit. Another accomplishment is a painting titled ‘The Golden Pool’ by Californian impressionist Jack Wilkinson Smith. Furthermore, he purchased it for $750 and sold it for $155,000.
What is Dave Hester Age?
Dave was born on July 23, 1964, at the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps base near Oceanside, California, to the Hester family. His father was of German and Irish ancestry and served in the United States Army, whereas his mother was born in Mexico.
As a result, he is of mixed ethnicity and holds American citizenship. His father began working as an auctioneer after retiring from the army.
Rather than following in his father’s footsteps, Dave pursued the same profession. But, unlike his hoarder father, Dave is more interested in business and profit.
What is Dave Hester Height?
However, there is little information available about his physical characteristics, such as height, weight, and other measurements.
Dave, on the other hand, has gained some weight with age and time. He also has dark eyes and short black hair.
Who is Dave Hester Wife?
We are well-informed about Dave’s work and net worth, but Dave can be secretive about his family. We do know he is married to Donna Hester and has a son named Dave Jr.Caption: Dave Hester with his Wife
( Photo: Twitter)
It is unknown when or how they tied the knot. Furthermore, on the third day of the Comic-Con, July 23, 2016, the couple attended Zombie Walk. They were dressed as Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, respectively.
Dave Hester’s Career Line
- Dave began his professional career at the age of fourteen.
- He began his company by purchasing machinery and tools at auction and reselling them to military-based shops in Orange County, California.
- He attended his first storage auction in 1986 and later became a licensed and bonded auctioneer in 1992.
- During these years, his catchphrase “YUUUP” became popular. It is still his trademark to this day. He even painted his truck and wore it proudly on his caps and T-shirts.
- Dave opened the Newport Consignment Gallery in Costa Mesa, California, after receiving his license.
- When Dave was forced to do community service at a local Goodwill Store due to his DUI conviction in 2005, he saw his potential in the storage unit business.
- Following this incident, Dave renamed his furniture store Rags to Riches Thrift Store. However, he closed his shop in 2011 and has since worked as an auctioneer.