David King is a music producer and songwriter from the United States. Similarly, David King is well-known as Tulisa’s partner.
How old is David King?
David King, whose birth name is David Lucius King, was born in 1988 and will be 33 years old in 2021. However, because he has yet to reveal his exact birth date and month in the media, no information about his zodiac sign is available. Similarly, David was born in California, United States of America, and is an American citizen. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnicity and religion, he is Caucasian and adheres to Christianity.
In terms of his personal life and family members, David has not shared much information about his personal life; he is quite discreet and reserved. Similarly, he has not provided any information about his parents or in the media. According to information, he has six siblings, one brother and five sisters. Trillion King, Jazzy King, Ruby King, Michelle King, Marieangela King, and Jemima King are his siblings. Furthermore, David, along with his siblings, form the English hip-hop quartet ‘King.’ Similarly, he is the niece of American musician Cher. Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, David King is a high school graduate.
How much is David King’s net worth?
When it comes to his net worth and earnings, as an actor, his primary source of income is from his acting career. Similarly, he has earned a good living and gained notoriety as a result of his career. However, there is no information about his net worth available in the media.
Is David King dating someone?
David is straight and in a loving relationship. David is in a committed relationship with Tulisa, a British singer and songwriter. She is a well-known television personality who is best known for her role in Demons Never Die. They met in 2017 and have been together ever since.
How tall is David King?
This talented actor stands 5 feet 9 inches (69 inches) tall and weighs approximately 73 kg (160 lbs). Similarly, this dashing actor has a charming appearance and a body measurement of 40-30-34 inches. Similarly, he has fair skin, dark brown eyes, and brown hair.
Career line of David King
- David King is a music producer and songwriter from California, United States of America. Even though David works in the media, he prefers to keep a low profile. Similarly, there is no detailed information about his professional career.
- Furthermore, he rose to prominence following his relationship with British singer Tulisa. Tulisa is a former judge on the British version of the reality television show X-Factor.
- Similarly, she formed the British hip hop group N-Dubz with her cousin Dappy and friend Fazer as part of the R&B/hip hop genre.
- She also received two platinum-certified albums, two gold-certified albums, five MOBO awards, a Brit Award nomination, and six silver-certified singles with three Urban Music Awards.
- Similarly, after becoming a judge on The X Factor UK, she led the ‘Groups’ category in 2011. Similarly, her winning act ‘Little Mix’ went on to become the most successful girl group in X-Factor history.