How much is Derek Kildall’s Net Worth?
Derek Kildall, a well-known YouTube personality, has amassed a sizable fortune. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million. He could also make money from her YouTube videos, brand endorsements, and other means.
Facts of Derek Kildall
|Full Name:||Derek Kildall|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
Derek Kildall is a popular American YouTube vlogger who uploads a wide range of videos to his 498k subscribers, ranging from tags to vlogs. Derek Kildall is also a well-known TikTok celebrity, with over 2.2 million followers.
How old is Derek Kildall?
Derek Kildall has the age of 22. He was born on July 9, 1998, in Washington, DC, under the sign of the Cancer horoscope. In the seventh grade, he moved to Ohio, and then in the tenth grade, he moved back to Washington. He also has Grace and Jacob as cousins.
Robin Craig is his mother’s surname. Despite the fact that he has not named his father. On his Instagram account, he has posted several photos with his parents. In addition, no information about his educational background is available.
Is Derek Kildall in a relationship?
Derek Kildall is a homosexual, according to his sexual orientation. On his YouTube channel, he has openly discussed his personal life. He also discusses his sexuality and romantic relationships.
He serves as a positive role model for other young people who are struggling with their sexual identities and are afraid to come out for fear of being bullied or socially isolated.
At Digitour in 2014, he was able to meet popular social media personalities Twaimz and Andrea Russett. He’s even posted photos of himself with them on Instagram.
How tall is Derek Kildall?
Derek Kildall has brown hair and blue eyes. He is of average height and has a fit body. However, no information about his height, weight, and other body stats, such as chest size, hip size, dress size, and so on, is available.Caption: Youtuber Derek Kildall (Photo: Pinterest)
Career line of Derek Kildall
- Derek Kildall is a professional social media personality who rose to prominence on sites such as YouTube and TikTok. Similarly, he posts a variety of content, including vlogs, makeup tutorials, reactions, tags, and more. He is also well-known on the TikTok app, where he has over 2.2 million followers.
- He is extremely enthusiastic about filmmaking, which is why he has begun to develop a number of video content development platforms.
- His goal is to create high-quality videos that provide viewers with pure entertainment. Similarly, on November 17, 2012, he debuted his self-titled channel. He didn’t post anything for nearly three years, however.
- Later that month, on September 8, 2015, he released his first debut video, titled ‘Coming out.’ Since 2015, nearly 253,374 people have watched the video.
- This video was immediately followed by ‘STORYTIME: I Am Allergic to Weed.’ Viewers began watching his videos and subscribing to his channel shortly after. Then he began uploading more videos, which increased his YouTube popularity.
- His channel has over 498k subscribers and nearly 1.4 million views as of now. ‘Reacting to My Haters Musical.ly’ and ‘Try Not To Sing Along Challenge’ are two of the most exciting videos on his channel that you should not miss.
- The first video is a reaction video in which he responds to his detractors’ comments, while the second is a singing challenge video. ‘REACTING TO TIKTOKS,’ posted on March 25, 2020, is one of his most recent videos on YouTube.
- In addition to YouTube, the YouTuber joined TikTok and began sharing videos on this social platform. He was able to amass a sizable number of followers on both of these platforms in a relatively short period of time.
- On TikTok, he currently has 2.2 million fans and 218.7 million total likes, and his YouTube channel is doing well as well.