Facts of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon:
|Full Name:||Desiree Guerzon|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Kids::||Two (Katherine-daughter and Kevin James-son)|
Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon is a Filipino-American businesswoman. Kevin Plank’s wife is Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon.
What is the Age of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon is 46 years old. She was born on December 4, 1973. There isn’t much information available about her parents or family history. She was born in the Philippines but raised in the United States. As a result, she has the nationality of an American and the ethnicity of Filipino. She went to Holton Arms School in Bethesda for her education. Later, she enrolled at Georgetown University to study nursing.
What is the Net Worth of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
According to sources, she earns around $100,000 from her profession. According to sources, the average annual salary of an American executive director is $74621. She might be earning the same amount per year.
But, when it comes to her husband’s earnings, he has a large fortune. Planks has a net worth of $1.7 billion as of 2019. She has the right to his income as the wife of the richest entrepreneur. In 2018, he received a salary of $26,000 from Armour Inc. Similarly, he received $189,400 in salary from Armour the following year. Sagamore Farm, a 630-acre horse breeding farm in Maryland, was purchased by him in 2007.
Is Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon Married or single?
Kevin Plank is the husband of Jacqueline Guerzon. In 2003, they tied the knot. These two met at a Prom Party, then again in college and began dating. They used to have conversations for the first time before meeting.
They’ve been living together happily ever since. They have two adorable children: Katherine Plank, a daughter, and Kevin James Plank, a son. Jacqueline Guerzon and her family are currently residing in their mansion in Lutherville, Maryland, USA.
Scandals of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon
There are no rumors about Jacqueline Guerzon’s professional or personal life. Her husband, on the other hand, was once involved in a scandal. Kevin is accused of having an extramarital affair with Stephanie Ruhle, an MSNBC host. They got close even though they spend their free time together. Their emails suggested that they are having an affair.
How Tall is Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon?
Mrs. Plank looks stunning. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 60 kg. Her beauty is completed by her black hair and black eyes.
Similarly, she has a bra size of 33b. Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches, which include her breast, waist, and hip sizes. Her shoe size is 6. There is no evidence of her social media activity, and her accounts may be private.
Career Line of Desiree Jacqueline Guerzon
- She is an executive director, according to sources. Her empire, however, is unknown. Mrs. Plank became well-known after marrying billionaire businessman Kevin Plank.
- Kevin Plank is the founder and CEO of the brand Under Armour. He began his business in his grandmother’s basement. In 2010, his brand revenue surpassed one billion dollars.
- In terms of her husband’s professional career, he is a multi-billionaire businessman and philanthropist from the United States.
- He is also the founder and executive chairman of Under Armour. It is a sportswear, footwear, and accessories manufacturer based in Baltimore, Maryland.
- As her husband, he was unable to keep him dry from sweat while wearing a cotton t-shirt one day. Then he began looking for a material that would wick sweat away from his body.
- Following graduation, he established a small business in his grandmother’s basement in Washington, D.C. After a lot of hard work, he eventually became successful, and Under Armour’s revenue reached $1 billion in 2010.
- In 2013, he was ranked 24th on Sports Illustrated’s list of the “Most Powerful People in Sports.” After next year, he will be ranked fourth on America’s 20 Most Powerful CEOs 40 and Under.
- His other major accomplishments include being named one of the “Most Creative People in Business” by Fast Company, being inducted into the “Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame,” and being named “Achiever of the Year” by Success Magazine.