Facts of Devon Bostick
|Full Name:||Devon Bostick|
|Age:||30 years old|
|Birthday:||November 13, 1991|
|Birthplace:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5ft 10 In|
American actor Devon Bostick is well-known. His performances in the comedies “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules” (2011) and “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days” are what made him most famous (2012). (2012).
What is Devon Bostick Age?
Devon Bostick, who was born on November 13, 1991, will be 30 years old, Devon Bostick was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His parents were Joe Bostick and Stephanie Gorin.
His father is an actor and fight coordinator in movies, and his mother works as a casting agent in Toronto. He has both English and Norwegian ancestry.
He shares a brother named Jesse Bostick, who is both an actor and a filmmaker. Since he was five years old, he has been an actor. In his hometown of Toronto, Devon attended Etobicoke School of the Arts.
What is Devon Bostick Height?
In 2022, He is 1.80 m tall and 60 kilograms in height. From 2014 to 2017, he served as a key cast member of the television series “The 100.” For his role in the 2019 American drama film “Tuscaloosa,” he received numerous awards, including the 2021 Clu Gulager Character Actor Award.
Who is Devon Bostick Dating?
Our records show that Devon Bostick is currently unmarried. He formerly had a relationship with well-known Swedish model Alexandra Burman.
What is Devon Bostick Net Worth?
As of June 2022, Devon Bostick’s net worth was $4 million. His acting career has provided practically all of his income. Since 1998, he has worked in the film industry, and among his credits are “The 100” and “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules.” It’s not surprising that he has accumulated enormous wealth as a result.
Devon Bostick is a capable actor who has given a few standout performances throughout the course of his career. In light of this, we wish him luck in all of his future pursuits and anticipate seeing more of him in the years to come.
Devon Bostick’s Career Line
- When Devon Bostick made an appearance in a 1998 episode of the television program “Exhibit A: Secrets of Forensic Science,” his career really got underway. In the comedy “Citizen Duane,” which he starred in, in 2006, he had his big break.
- From 2006 to 2007, he had an appearance in three episodes of the well-known adolescent drama “Degrassi: The Next Generation.”
- He had an appearance in two episodes of the crime drama television series “Flashpoint” and the police drama television series “Rookie Blue” three years later, in 2010.
- He appeared in the well-liked comedy “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules” the following year, in 2011.
- As a result of the movie’s popularity, a sequel, “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days,” was released in 2012, with him also starring.
- From 2014 to 2017, he played a major role in the post-apocalyptic science fiction drama TV show “The 100.”
- He had three appearances in “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” a well-liked historical comedy-drama streaming series, in 2019.
- The same year, he made an appearance in the drama movie “Tuscaloosa.”
- He won multiple awards for his work in the aforementioned movie.
- Words on Bathroom Walls and Pink Skies Ahead, both of which were released in 2020, are among his most recent motion pictures.
- For his work at the Bare Bones International Film & Music Festival in Tuscaloosa, Devon Bostick won the 2021 Clu Gulager Character Actor Award in the category of Best Lead Actor.
- At the Cobb International Film Festival, Devon Bostick’s performance in “Tuscaloosa” won the jury prize for best lead in a feature film in 2021.
- As a member of the casts of “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days” and “Diary of a Wimpy Kid,” he received the 2013 and 2011 Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast.