Facts of Diamond Strawberry
|Full Name:||Diamond Strawberry|
Diamond Strawberry is a model and reality TV star from the United States. Diamond Strawberry is also a cast member on Love & Hip Hop: New York.
How old is Diamond Strawberry?
Diamond was born on June 28, 1988, in Los Angeles, California. She will be 32 in 2020. She is the daughter of Lisa and Darryl Strawberry. Her father is a Hall of Fame baseball player who named her after the diamond shape of a baseball field.
However, her parents divorced in 1993, and Diamond had to go through a difficult time at the age of five. Nonetheless, even as a single mother, Lisa took good care of Diamond and helped her shine. Diamond also has four half-siblings named DJ, Jade, Jordan, and Jewel.
Who is Diamond Strawberry married to?
Diamond became pregnant when she was 19 years old. She wanted to abort the baby when she was a confused adolescent. Her mother, on the other hand, persuaded her to keep the baby. On September 17, 2007, she gave birth to her daughter MyLisa. However, she has not revealed the identity of her father. In 2012, she began dating Cisco Rosado, with whom she appeared on Love & Hip Hop: New York season 5.
When Cisco discovered Diamond had a daughter, the two had a public breakup. Cisco accused her of lying about her daughter’s existence, which she continues to deny to this day. Meanwhile, Diamond accused him of cheating on her while they were still together. Diamond has not been forthcoming with the media about her new relationships since the break-up.
How tall is Diamond Strawberry?
Diamond, like her given name, is a lucky charm. Despite having gone through pregnancy, she still appears young and radiant. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and has a toned and curvy body. However, her exact weight and other body measurements are unknown. Her black eyes match the color of her long curly hair. Her smile only adds to her beauty.
Career line of Diamond Strawberry
- Diamond started her career as a model. However, she became pregnant as a teen, which hampered her professional career. So, in 2014, she relocated to New York to further her career.
- She then appeared in season 5 of Love & Hip Hop: New York. Love & Hip Hop: New York is a reality show that depicts the struggles of aspiring female singers as they try to break into the music industry.
- She was dating the show’s producer, Cisco Rosado, at the time, and she played his love interest on the show. Diamond made a total of 13 appearances in the series.
- Aside from reality shows and modeling, she has been working hard to grow her mother’s hair and skincare brand, LUX.
- The company’s CEO is her mother. Furthermore, the mother and daughter have co-founded ‘A Safe Place Youth Center’ for adolescent mothers.