How much is Diana Lasso’s Net Worth?
Diana is a Colombian singer, but her international popularity is not growing. Even though singing is a lucrative job, this has resulted in a lower net worth. Her net worth is currently $1 million as of December 2020. Everything here is derived primarily from musical works. Her ex-husband, on the other hand, is a financial powerhouse.
Facts of Diana Lasso
|Full Name:||Diana Lasso|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
Diana Lasso is a Columbia-based singer-songwriter and musician. Diana Lasso is best known as Wayne Brady’s ex-wife. Furthermore, while this talented lady possesses the talent, it was undoubtedly the divorce scenario that catapulted her to fame.
How old is Diana Lasso?
Diana Lasso was born on March 4th, 1975. She is a Colombian native. Her zodiac sign is Pisces and she is currently 48 years old. Furthermore, the general public is unaware of her parents’ names. As a result, not only is the name of the parents unknown, but no information about the siblings is available.
She is also of Colombian and mixed ethnicity. Similarly, in the case of Diana’s educational background, she has played a cunning game and kept all of the information hidden from everyone.
Who is Diana Lasso married to?
Diana and Wayne married on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 1993. The marriage, however, was brief, and the couple divorced on September 21, 1995. Furthermore, it is rumored that Wayne’s busy lifestyle, as well as the couple’s lack of time together, contributed to their divorce. Diana then returned to Colombia after her divorce, where she struggled to re-establish her music career.
However, it was a difficult breakup due to the comedian’s clinical depression and lack of commitment. According to some sources, they have a daughter named Maile Masako Brady. She was born on February 3, 2003, as a result.
Diana’s dating life since her divorce has been kept private. She has, however, lived a single life since their separation. Diana has little social media presence, and her accounts are all private.
How tall is Diana Lasso?
She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 50 kilograms. Furthermore, even though she is approaching her fifties, this talented singer has done her part to keep her good looks current.
Regrettably, no information about her vital body statistics is available. She has, however, kept a slim figure by sticking to a regular workout routine. The slim lady has dark brown hair and a pair of bright brown eyes.
Career line of Diana Lasso
- Diana is a singer and musician who began performing before she married Wayne.
- Similarly, after her divorce, her music became more popular, and she began producing more music as a result.
- Her music, on the other hand, is a big hit in her native Colombia. ‘Esta Noche No’ is her most famous song.
- Despite the fact that she is the best at what she does, her fame is limited to the national level. As a result, when the diva married, things started to change for Lasso.
- Diana’s music isn’t getting as much attention as her ex-comic husband’s timing.
- As a result of his outstanding performance in ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’, Wayne Brady rose to prominence.
- Furthermore, this resulted in the man appearing on a regular basis in the show’s American version.
- Furthermore, as his fame grew, the comedian launched his own show, The Wayne Brady Show, which catapulted him to new heights.
- In addition, the Emmy Award demonstrates the man’s class.
Also, Read: Alexander Zverev Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, & Career