Dinah Mattingly’s Net Worth As of 2022
Dinah Mattingly’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. Her net worth is also increased by her husband’s successful career, which is estimated to be worth $55 million.
Here’s a look at her exciting life. he Boston Celtics for $3.25 million in 1979. Larry earned approximately $26 million during his basketball career.
Facts of Dinah Mattingly
|Full Name:||Dinah Mattingly|
|Birth Date:||November 16, 1954|
|Married||Larry Bird (1989)|
|Education||Springs Valley High School, Indiana State University|
|Kids||Connor Bird, Mariah Bird, and Corrie Bird|
Many non-celebrities have gained popularity as a result of their relationship with showbiz people. The name “Dinah Mattingly” is not unfamiliar to the media or the public. People instantly recognize Dinah as the wife of former basketball player and coach Larry Bird.
Who is the Brother of Dinah Mattingly?
Dinah Mattingly was born in the United States of America on November 16, 1954, to American parents. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Dinah is an American nationality with a white ethnic background.
Springs Valley High School in French Lick, Indiana, was where she finished her high school education. She later transferred to Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana, to further her education.
Dinah Mattingly is not related to Don Mattingly in any way. Dinah is the wife of Larry, an American basketball player. Don, on the other hand, married Lori in 2010 after his separation from his first wife, Kim Sexton (1997-2007). Dinah and Don share one thing in common: their surname “Mattingly.”
During the 2019 NBA Awards, Dinah and Larry accepted the ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award in the Press Room. Kia presented on TNT at Barker Hangar on June 24, 2019, in Santa Monica, California
Dinah Mattingly’s Personal Life
In terms of her personal life, Dinah is a married woman. On October 31, 1989, in Indiana, the United States, she married NBA star Larry Bird. They began dating after meeting for the first time at their college, Indiana State University. After dating for a few years, they got engaged in the late 1980s and married in 1989.
The married couple is currently living a happy life together, with no signs of divorce or separation. The couple also adopted a son and a daughter, Connor Bird (son) and Mariah Bird (daughter) (daughter). She also has a stepdaughter named Corrie Bird, who was born on August 14, 1977, to Larry and his previous wife Janet Condra.
Bird’s Career Line
- Larry Bird, her husband, is a well-known basketball player. He began playing basketball in high school. Larry attended Indiana State University and was a member of the Sycamores. His team, the Sycamores, made an appearance in the NCAA tournament under his leadership.
- Unfortunately, his team, the Sycamores, did not win the championship, but he was named player of the year for his outstanding performance.
- Larry received numerous offers while playing for the Sycamores, but he turned them all down.
- Larry was drafted by the Boston Celtics for around $3.25 million after playing for the Sycamores.
- He also led his team to three championships, and Bird has three consecutive league MVPs, two NBA Finals MVPs, and NBA Rookie of the Year.
- After suffering from back injuries, he retired from the NBA in 1992.