How much is DJ Panton’s Net Worth?
A talented young social media personality may earn a good living. In addition, he has not yet disclosed his earnings or net worth to the public. However, it is known that their ‘Panton Squad’ YouTube channel earns $5 million per month.
Facts of DJ Panton
|Full Name:||DJ Panton|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
DJ Panton is a YouTube personality from the United States, best known for his appearances on the Yaya and DJ The Panton Kids and Pantons Squad channels. DJ Panton has become well-known for his toy reviews, hauls, and family vlogs, which he performs with his sister Yaya.
How old is DJ Panton?
On February 23, 2012, DJ Panton was born in the United States. He is 11 years old by 2023. His zodiac sign is Pisces, and he is of American nationality. Don (Father) and Malinda Panton are his parents’ names.
His parents are well-known YouTube personalities who run the channels ‘DJ Panton,’ ‘Pantons Squad,’ and ‘Panton Kids.’ Yaya Panton, DJ’s elder sister, is also a YouTuber. They have a puppy named Snowy who enjoys playing and going on exciting adventures. Given his age, he could be in elementary school and receiving an adequate education.
Is DJ Panton Dating someone?
DJ is still too young to be in a relationship of any kind. After he grew up, he would most likely receive numerous proposals. Because of his appearance and personality, he would attract a lot of girls. Furthermore, he has not yet become embroiled in any rumors or controversies.
How tall is DJ Panton?
He is still a young boy, and his body stats will continue to change for many years. As a result, his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on are unavailable. His eyes are dark brown and he has black hair. There is no information available about his body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip, shoe size, dress size, and so on.
Career line of DJ Panton
- In January 2017, DJ Panton became a member of the YouTube social media platform.
- Since then, he has appeared on his own channel alongside his elder sister, Yaya.
- This channel contains challenges, skits, toy reviews, pretend play scenarios, DIY vlogs, and much more!
- DJ Panton is also a part of the collaborative channel ‘Pantons Squad.’
- This family-friendly channel, which debuted on January 5, 2017, includes family vlogs as well as entertaining content such as pranks and challenges.
- ‘Reacting To My 9-Year-Old Daughter’s Cringey Musical.lys’ is the most popular video on this channel.
- His family’s third channel also features him.
- Furthermore, on July 8, 2017, this channel, ‘Panton Kids,’ debuted. It includes school-age kids’s content.
- The channel has a lot to offer, ranging from slime videos and science experiments to funny kid videos.
- When it comes to popularity, ‘Panton Kids’ has over 500,000 subscribers.
- The most viewed video on the channel is titled ‘Dunk Tank Challenge Girls VS Boys,’ and it is quite entertaining to watch.
- Moreover, “DOC MCSTUFFINS CHECK-UP” and “DOC MCSTUFFINS GIVES SURGERY” are two of his most popular The Panton Kids YouTube videos.
- He and his sister Yaya began vlogging regularly on The Panton Kids YouTube channel in February 2017.
- He already has 259K subscribers and 563K total views on his YouTube channel Gaming With Dj.
- It’s his video game channel. He enjoys video games, primarily Fortnite, but also Roblox and Minecraft on occasion.
- His videos are all suitable for children of a certain age.
Also, Read: Jared Snyder Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Birthday, Height, Parents