Facts of Djena Nichole Graves
|Full Name:||Djena Nichole Graves|
|Profession:||Celebrity wife, Director of business development at ICV Capital Partners, Board member of Girls Educational and Mentoring Services, Board member at Harlem Success Academy|
|Education::||Florida A&M University, New York University (M.B.A. )|
Djena Nichole Graves is a Hollywood celebrity wife from the United States. Harry Lennix, a veteran actor, director, and producer, is Djena Nichole Graves’s wife. Djena is also the director of business development at ICV Capital Partners, as well as a board member of the Girls Educational and Mentoring Services and the Harlem Success Academy.
How old is Djena Nichole Graves?
Djena Nichole Graves’ birth date, exact age, and birthplace are not specified on the internet. Her exact birthplace and zodiac sign are also unknown. Djena Nichole Graves, despite this, is an honorary citizen of the United States. Furthermore, Djena Nichole Graves was 35 years old at the time, according to an article published in The New York Times on June 26, 2009. As a result, Djena will be 47 in 2021.
Djena Nichole Graves graduated from Florida A&M University, which she discusses in detail. She later earned a master’s degree in business administration from New York University. Djena Nichole Graves is the daughter of Barbara H. Graves and Eric R. Graves Sr.
Djena’s mother is from Missouri City, Texas, and her father is from Austin, Texas. Similarly, Djena’s father, Eric, is a retired worker who was the senior vice president of corporate communications in Houston. It was intended for Loomis Publishing Services’ print and television division. Loomis Publishing Services is a company that creates videos and publishes periodicals for the energy industry.
Djena’s mother, Barbara, is a former professional neurosurgical operating room nurse. She had previously worked at Houston’s St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital. Patricia F. Graves is also Djena’s stepmother.
Who is Djena Nichole Graves married to?
Harry Joseph Lennix III is Djena Nichole Graves’ husband. They met thanks to a mutual friend. Djena saw Harry’s Broadway debut, Radio Golf. Following that, Djena and Harry tied the knot on a Saturday. Their wedding is scheduled to take place on June 27, 2009.
Additionally, the Rev. Earl McClellan, a nondenominational Christian minister, officiated the couple’s wedding at the Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin, Texas.
Djena Nichole Graves is a fictional character created by Djena Nichole Graves
Djena Nichole Graves and Harry Lennix attend the ‘Batman V Superman – Dawn Of Justice’ New York Premiere at Radio City Music Hall on March 20, 2016 in New York City. Photograph by Getty Images
How tall is Djena Nichole Graves?
Unfortunately, no information is available about Djena Nichole Graves’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Djena Nichole, on the other hand, has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Djena Nichole Graves
- Djena Nichole Graves is best known for being Harry Lennix III’s celebrity wife. Djena Nichole is also the director of business development at ICV Capital Partners, in addition to her current position. It is a New York-based investment firm.
- Djena is also a member of the Girls Educational and Mentoring Services’ board of directors. It’s a New York-based advocacy and support organization for sexually abused girls and women. Djena is also a member of the Harlem Success Academy’s board of directors.
- Harry Lennix is a television, film, and theater actor, according to her husband’s professional career. He’s also a producer and director. Harry is best known for his roles in The Five Heartbeats as Terrence “Dresser” Williams and Dollhouse as Boyd Langton.
- Harry Lennix, a veteran actor, also appeared in the drama The Blacklist as Harold Cooper, Assistant Director of the FBI Counterterrorism Division. In the DC Extended Universe, he also played General Calvin Swanwick, who later became Secretary of Defense. In Revival!, a gospel musical based on the Book of John, he also made an appearance.
- Harry Lennix, a veteran actor, debuted on Broadway in August Wilson’s Radio Golf in 2007. In addition, the actor is a trustee of the Los Angeles-based Robey Theater Company.
- Harry received his diploma from Northwestern University. Lillian C. Lennix of Chicago and the late Lennix Jr. are Harry’s parents. Harry’s father worked at Taylor Forge & Pipe Works in Chicago as a machinist.