Facts of Dmitry Shkrabov
|Full Name:||Dmitry Shkrabov|
Dmitry Shkrabov is a Russian businessman who caught the light of day when he married Valeria Lukyanova, a famous human doll. Dmitry’s wife is famous for the look of her doll and also for being a celebrity on the Internet.
Dmitry Shkrabov and Valeria’s Wedding
The Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova is now married to Dmitry Shkrabov. The duo were friends from their infancy and decided to spend several years with the wedding vows. In addition, in a private ceremony, they tied the knot to their close friends and families.
The pair have been together for a long time, but they don’t share children. In an interview, Shkrabov’s wife explained that she didn’t want a family lifestyle and children. She also said she doesn’t want to become a mother. Dimitry seems to be a loving husband and much too supportive to overcome Valeria’s thoughts. She will probably think about having children in the near future, but she is not willing to take responsibility for a child from now on.
Dmitry also speaks about his wife frequently and shows love on different social and media platforms. Dmitry has not yet been involved in any disputes. He is currently living his happy life with his family.
What is the Net Worth of Dmitry Shkrabov?
Dmitry Shkrabov currently has an estimated net worth of $200,000. By working in many business-oriented works, he collected fortune. In addition, a businessman has an average salary of $60,000-$90,000 a year; however, it depends on the position of a businessman in any company.
His current net worth is sufficient to maintain a luxurious lifestyle. His wife, on the other hand, is a celebrity who never allows media attention to be drawn. Therefore, it has an estimated net value of $100,000. She may earn a great deal from her career, but her salary and income have not been disclosed.
Career Line of Dmitry Shkrabov
- Dmitry is an entrepreneur and is involved in many business-oriented activities. But when he began his career, there is no information.
- His wife Valeria Lukyanova is known for the unique doll look and is commonly known as the Real-Life Barbie. In 2007, she won the worldwide “Miss Diamond Crown of the World” beauty competition. She was also named Ukraine’s Miss Diamond Crown.
- The beauty pageant was open to women who contested approximately 300 and had no rule prohibiting plastic operation or modification of the body.
- Valeria Lukyanova is a composer, a singer of opera, recording two new age music albums. The albums are Sun in the Eyes and the name Amature was used in 2013.
- She then wrote a book, Astral Travel Amature, on her astral trips that she made available for free from her website as an RTF file in 2012.
- She had her debut in The Doll (2017), a horror film directed and written by Susannah O’Brien. It also focuses on her character, an escort made of doll parts made by a doctor to recruit others to kill.
- And the two men who asked her for it. In addition, the film was presented at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.