Dorit Kemsley Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height
How much is Dorit Kemsley’s net worth?
By 2021, her net worth is expected to be around $60 million. Her income comes from her work as a businesswoman in an Italian swimwear company, as well as her appearance on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
According to sources, she is paid around $100,000 per week to appear on the show. She once listed her house for a reported 9.5 million dollars. Aside from that, no information is available about her other assets or salaries. Furthermore, there is no record of her receiving any major awards.
Facts of Dorit Kemsley
|Full Name:||Dorit Kemsley|
|Birthplace:||Woodbridge, Connecticut, United State of America|
|Husband:||Paul Zeital Kemsley|
|Net Worth:||$ 60 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Education:||Quinnipiac University School of Business in Hamden|
Dorit Kemsley is a reality television star, entrepreneur, and fashion designer from the United States. Dorit Kemsley rose to prominence in 2016 after appearing on Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She is also the designer behind the Dorit fashion line.
How old is Dorit Kemsley?
On July 14, 1976, she was born in Woodbridge, Connecticut, USA. She’is 47 in 2023. Shalom Lemel is her father’s name, and her mother’s name is unknown at this time. There is also no information on her siblings. She is of Anglo-Saxon origin and practices Judaism. Cancer is her zodiac sign.
When it comes to education, she attended Quinnipiac University’s School of Business in Hamden, Connecticut. She later receives a Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Design, and Communication. Aside from that, no information is available about schools or colleges.
Who is Dorit Kemsley married to?
She is straight and married Paul Zeital Kemsley, a businessman and property developer, on March 7, 2015, in New York. The couple first met in a restaurant called Big Apple.
After only a short time together, the couple married and relocated to Los Angeles. They have two children: Jagger, born in 2014, and Phoenix, born in 2016.
Aside from that, no information about her previous affairs or relationships is available. Her husband is embroiled in a legal squabble after being sued for failing to repay a $1 million loan he took out in 2001. Furthermore, no information about her involvement in any of the controversies has been found.
How tall is Dorit Kemsley?
Dorit Kemsley stands 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters) tall and weighs approximately 58 kg (127 lbs). She has an hourglass body type and has a body measurement of around 34-27-36. She also has lovely brown eyes and hair in the same color.
Career line of Dorit Kemsley
- She began her career in Italy, where she spent more than ten years working for a global swimwear company.
- She later returned to the United States to start her own business. Dorit, her maiden name, founded her own business in 2009.
- In New York, the company was known for its swimwear and Italian resort wear. Furthermore, it manufactures high-quality, comfortable women’s swimwear.
- Furthermore, she was replaced by Yolanda Hadid in the seventh season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She gets along well with Lisa Vanderpump of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She makes a lot of friends and shows off her talents there.
- Aside from that, she has a large following on social media. She typically posts personal vlogs as well as marketing and commercial content.
- She is also a philanthropic individual. In the United States, she works with Safe Kids to keep children safe.