Dylan Minnette is a well-known young American actor. Dylan Minnette is also a singer and musician in the band the Wallows. He is also the band’s guitarist. He is well-known for his roles in films and television shows such as “13 Reasons Why,” “Lost,” “Awake,” “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day,” and “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.”
How old is Dylan Minnette?
Dylan Minnette was born on December 29, 1996, and will turn 24 in 2020. Dylan Christopher Minnette’s full name is Dylan Christopher Minnette. Similarly, he is from Evansville, Indiana, and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Dylan’s parents are Robyn and Craig Minnette. His family relocated to Champaign, Illinois. After five years in Champaign, they relocated to Los Angeles. Dylan’s family relocated to Los Angeles so that he could pursue a career in acting.
How much is Dylan Minnette’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Dylan Minnette has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of November 2020.
Who is Dylan Minnette’s Girlfriend?
Dylan Minnette is currently engaged to Lydia Night in a romantic relationship. Lydia is also a rock singer and a musician. She also performs as the lead singer for the band The Regrettes. They started dating in the middle to late of 2018.
Dylan was previously engaged to Kerris Dorsey from 2014 to 2018. On the set of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, Dylan and Kerris met. He had previously been in a relationship with Jazzlyn Marae. Jazzlyn is a recording artist, singer, dancer, and actress who specializes in R&B.
How tall is Dylan Minnette?
Dylan Minnette stands approximately 1.73 meters (5’7′′) tall. Similarly, his weight is around 66 kg, and his chest-waist-biceps measurements are 36-31-13 inches. Dylan also has blue eyes and naturally brown hair, which he has experimented with colors such as pink, blonde, purple, blue, orange, and so on.
Career line of Dylan Minnette
- Dylan Minnette is a well-known actor, singer, and musician. Dylan is well-known for his role as “Clay Jensen” in the Netflix drama series 13 Reasons Why.
- He also appeared in the drama series Lost and the fantasy series Awake. Dylan co-starred with Jason Isaacs in the latter.
- Dylan has also appeared in the drama series Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy. He also played a young “Michael Scofield” in Prison Break. Dylan is a musician and singer in addition to being a well-known actor.
- He is also the guitarist and singer for the American alternative rock band Wallows.
- More specifically, Dylan has appeared in the horror film Let Me In, which was released in 2010, and the thriller film Prisoners, which was released in 2013.
- Dylan also appeared in the 2014 family comedy film Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and the 2015 family fantasy film Goosebumps.
- Dylan also appeared in the horror films Don’t Breathe (released in 2016) and The Open House (released in 2018). In addition, the young actor is set to appear in the fifth installment of the Scream franchise.
- This installment is scheduled to be released in 2022.
- Dylan Minnette also contributed to the NBC original film The Year Without a Santa Claus. He also appeared in Fred Claus as an unnamed character, The Clique as “Todd Lyons,” and Snow Buddies as “Noah Framm.”
- Dylan also appeared in the October 2010 film Let Me In as a bully named Kenny. On ABC’s Scandal, the young actor played Jerry Grant Jr., the president’s son. In addition, he appeared in the video for The Crow & the Butterfly by the rock band “Shinedown.”
- Dylan Minnette was scouted in Chicago by an agent. Dylan began working on commercial modeling and acting soon after, at the age of seven. At the age of eight, the young actor landed his first major television role.
- In the 2003 film Two and a Half Men, he played the role of a young “Charlie Sheen.” Dylan then appeared in an episode of Drake & Josh, a popular Nickelodeon show, in 2005.
- Dylan’s breakthrough role as “Clay Norman” in the TNT series Saving Grace was among his many films and TV shows. He later became well-known for his portrayal of “Clay Jensen.” Clay is a character in 13 Reasons Why, a Netflix original series.
- Dylan Minnette is the Wallows’ singer and rhythm guitarist. Drummer Cole Preston and singer/guitarist Braeden Lemasters are also members of the band. Prior to 2017, the group was known as Feaver and Narwhals.
- Dylan and his band took the stage at “Summer Meltdown.” It is a concert to raise awareness of autism, and they performed at the event in 2010. They also won a battle of the bands competition sponsored by 98.7 FM the same year.
- The Wallows performed at the Vans Warped Tour in 2011, and they have since performed at a number of Los Angeles venues, including the Roxy Theatre and Whisky a Go-Go.
- Furthermore, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour used the band’s song Bleeding Man in the season 2 promo.
- The Wallows released four singles on Apple Music and Spotify in 2017. Pleaser, Sun Tan, Uncomfortable, and Pulling Leaves Off Trees are the singles.
- The band then released their debut EP Spring in 2018. Pictures of Girls and These Days are among the singles included. On May 8, 2018, Dylan and his band performed the first single on The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Nothing Happens, the band’s debut album, was released in March 2019. The band released their second EP, Remote, in 2020, which included the singles Nobody Gets Me (Like You) and Virtual Aerobics.
Awards and Nominations of Dylan Minnette
Dylan Minnette received a Young Artist Award in 2008. It was for his role as Clay Norman in the TV show Saving Grace in the category “Best Performance in a TV Series – Young Actor Ten or Under.” He won the 2011 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actor 14-17” for his role as Cameron in the TV show Medium.
Similarly, Dylan received the award for “Best Ensemble” for the film Prisoners at the 2013 NBR Awards. Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Viola Davis, Maria Bello, Terrence Howard, Melissa Leo, Paul Dano, Zo Soul, and Errasimovich were among his co-stars. Aside from these, Dylan has been nominated for a slew of other awards.