Facts of Elizabeth Reaser
|Full Name:||Elizabeth Reaser|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Instagram Star|
|Sibling:||Two (Sisters: Emily Reaser and Mary Aaron)|
Elizabeth Reaser is an American stage, film, and television actress. Elizabeth Reaser is best known for her roles in the television show ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and the film series ‘Twilight.’ She was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Female Lead.
How old is Elizabeth Reaser?
Elizabeth Reaser was born on July 2, 1975, in Bloomfield, Michigan, USA. Her middle name is Ann. She will be 45 years old in 2020, and her astrological sign is Cancer. She grew up with two sisters, Emily Reaser and Mary Aaron. Her mother, Karen Davidson, was a stay-at-home mom, and her father, John Reaser, was an attorney and local restaurant owner.
She also has German, Swedish, English, Irish, Scottish, and Bohemian/Czech ancestors. Elizabeth was always interested in acting and expressed her desire to her parents when she was a teenager. When her father’s business failed, she relocated with her family to a nearby rural area.
It caused a minor schism in the family, which led to her parents’ divorce. In 1995, her mother married billionaire businessman Willian Davidson. Her mother took over the team after he died.
Education of Elizabeth Reaser
She went to the Sacred Heart Academy in Bloomfield Hills. However, due to the family’s poor financial situation, she was forced to work a variety of odd jobs to support herself. During her adolescence, she also worked as a caddy at a country club.
Soon after, she graduated from high school and enrolled at ‘Oakland University.’ However, this did not help her career as an actor. She dropped out of ‘Oakland University’ after a year and enrolled in the drama division of ‘Juilliard School,’ one of the best film schools in the country, located in New York.
Her parents, who were a little orthodox, had initially refused to send her to New York alone. They did, however, come to an agreement later on. She earned a Master of Fine Arts degree from ‘Juilliard’ in May 1999. She later relocated to Los Angeles in the early 2000s.
How much is Elizabeth Reaser’s Net Worth?
Elizabeth is a wealthy American actress with a net worth of $2 million dollars. Her outstanding acting career has earned her a name and fame in the film industry.
Who is Elizabeth Reaser’s Husband?
When it comes to her love life, she has mostly remained mum about her relationships and is presumably single at the moment. She did, however, relationship writer/director Gavin Wiesen in 2011. Based on her Instagram posts, she appears to be dating Bruce Gilbert. She, on the other hand, is having the time of her life.
How tall is Elizabeth Reaser?
She is stunning with her sea-green eyes and curly brown hair. Elizabeth is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 49 kg. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-24-32 inches. She wears a size 8 (US) shoe and a size 4 dress.
Career line of Elizabeth Reaser
- Elizabeth first appeared on television in 1998, in the show ‘Sports Theater with Shaquille O’Neal,’ as ‘Molly.’ Her next project was a big one. She auditioned for and was cast as ‘Stace’ in an episode of the successful crime drama series ‘The Sopranos,’ titled ‘D-Girl.’
- She made her film debut in 2001 with the drama ‘The Believer,’ starring Ryan Gosling. The film was a critical and commercial success, and she had a minor role in it.
- In the years since, she has appeared in a number of TV shows, including ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent,’ ‘The Jury,’ and ‘Hack.’ Simultaneously, she continued to appear on the big screen in small roles in films such as ‘Thirteen Conversations About One Thing,’ ‘Emmett’s Mark,’ and ‘Mind the Gap.’
- In 2005, she co-starred in the film Stay with Ewan McGregor and in The Family Stone with Diane Keaton. Around the same time, the young actress began to find success on television. Reaser landed the role of Alice Alden, M.D. on the TV show ‘Saved’ in 2006, and she appeared in 13 episodes.
- Reaser went on to land her breakout role as Jane Doe (also known as Rebecca Pope) on the hit TV drama ‘Grey’s Anatomy.’ Her character’s involvement in the storyline became one of the show’s most memorable plot twists. Reaser appeared in 18 episodes and received Emmy and Screen Actors Guild nominations for her performance.
- Reaser’s success continued when she landed the role of vampire Esme Cullen in Twilight (2008), a film based on the first installment of Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling book series. Reaser had never heard of the books before her audition, but she has since become well-versed in the saga. She appeared in all five Twilight film installments, including The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
- While working on the Twilight saga, Reaser continued to work in film and television. More notably, she appeared in Diablo Cody’s Young Adult alongside Charlize Theron, as well as in a recurring role as Tammy Linnata on TV’s ‘The Good Wife.’
- In addition, she appeared in the 2013 miniseries ‘Bonnie and Clyde: Dead and Alive.’ She went on to play important supporting roles in shows like ‘True Detective’ and ‘Mad Men.’ In 2017, she starred as one of the main characters in the drama miniseries ‘Manhunt: Unabomber.’
- Similarly, she played ‘Ellie Fitzgerald’ in all eight episodes of the series. Her performance received critical acclaim. It was one of the best-reviewed miniseries of 2017. Similarly, she had a supporting role in Josh Radnor’s critically acclaimed romantic drama “Liberal Arts.”
- She has recently appeared in films such as ‘One and Two,’ ‘Hello, My Name is Doris,’ and ‘Ouija: Origin of Evil.’ Elizabeth has also continued to work in the theater. She has appeared in plays such as ‘Blackbird,’ ‘Closer,’ ‘Conviction,’ and ‘The Money Shot.’
Awards of Elizabeth Reaser
Elizabeth’s performance on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ earned her nominations for prestigious awards. Such as the ‘Primetime Emmy Award,’ the ‘Screen Actors Guild Award,’ and the ‘Independent Spirit Award.’ She received the ‘Jury Award’ for ‘Best Actress’ at the 2006 ‘Newport Beach Film Festival.’