Emily Coates is a well-known model and actress. Emily Coates is well-known for her films The Little Mermaid, Tiny Dancer, Cursed, and Excerpts from Soon.
How old is Emily Coates?
Emily Coates will be 26 in 2021. Emily was born on January 24, 1995, in London, United Kingdom. She was born to mother Eugenie Coates and grew up with her sister Ben Coates. Likewise, she is of British nationality. As a result, her ethnicity is still under investigation.
In terms of career, she may have graduated from a well-known university in London. Whereas completed her education at Local High School.
How much is Emily Coates’s net worth?
As an actress and model, she has amassed a sizable net worth. As a result, her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
Is Emily Coates dating someone?
Emily has a happy life with her partner. She, on the other hand, is in a relationship with her girlfriend, Anna Lucia Sadler. Anna and Emily have been together for many years. As a result, they have not yet shared any specific information about her relationship.
How tall is Emily Coates?
Her height is approximately 5 feet and 2 inches. Her weight is approximately 44.9 kg, her body measurement is 32-26-33, her bra size is 31C, her waist size is 26, and her hip size is 33. As a result, her eyes and hair are dark brown.
Career line of Emily Coates
- Emily Coates began her professional career as a model before moving into the entertainment industry. She’s done a variety of local advertising, promotions, and advanced photo shoots, among other things. Smart began her acting career in 2017 with television shows.
- She made her television debut as Lucy Pellow in the first season of the drama series Ackley Bridge. This show has three seasons and is directed by a variety of people.
- Her previous Netflix series Cursed, which premieres on July 17, 2020, catapulted her back into the spotlight. The actress played Iris’ recurring role. She rose to the top of the list of well-known movie actresses.
- Cursed is a Netflix drama series based on Thomas Wheeler’s novel of the same name. It was released on October 1, 2019. In The Cursed, Katherine Langford plays Nimue, Devon Terrell plays Arthur, and Gustaf Skarsgard plays Merlin.
- Cursed TV series cast members include Daniel Sharman, Shalom Brune-Franklin, Lily Newmark, Sebastian Armesto, Peter Mullan, Billy Jenkis, and Caitlyn Jenkis.
- Emily played Milly in the first episode of Oliver Lansley’s comedy-drama TV show ‘Flack,’ which premiered in 2019.
- Lydia Wilson plays Eve, Rebecca Benson plays Melody, Sophie Okonedo plays Caroline, Emily plays Milly, and so on. The BBC’s Ladhood, in which Rachel Fielder played the lead role for the first time, was also released the same year. Jonathan Schey directs the television show.