Emily Skinner is an actress, model, and dancer from the United States. Emily Skinner is best known for her role as ‘Amber’ in the ‘Disney Channel’ TV series ‘Andi Mack.’
How old is Emily Skinner?
Emily Noelle Skinner was born on November 30, 2002. She was born in Mission Viejo, California, but grew up in Trabuco Canyon, Orange County, California. She is 18 years old and was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Jennifer Skinner and Steve Skinner are her parents. Lauren Skinner, her older sister, is her mother’s maiden name. The two were dancers at ‘Dance Dynamics.’
Emily has been interested in acting since she was a child. She would dress up and pretend to perform plays for hours on end. She was a shy child, so when she told her mother about her interest in acting, she was taken to an acting class to help her overcome her shyness.
Furthermore, impressed by Skinner’s talent at such a young age, the acting class teacher assisted her parents in contacting a Hollywood agent. Emily Skinner continues to work with the same agent. Emily also passed the California High School Proficiency Exam and is pursuing her AA degree, with plans to transfer to a four-year university in the future.
What is the Net Worth of Emily Skinner?
There is no doubt that the young artist is well-known in the entertainment industry. Her profession has enabled her to live a comfortable lifestyle. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.3 million as of November 2020.
Who is Emily Skinner’s Boyfriend?
In terms of her romantic life, she is single and not dating anyone. Her dating history is unknown because she has not spoken about it. Furthermore, she is more focused on her acting career and honing her skills. She will, however, find herself a loving and caring boyfriend. She has also maintained a clean public profile, free of scandals, controversies, and rumors.
How tall is Emily Skinner?
She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 45 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-23-33 inches. She also has a shoe size of 6. (US). Emily has silky blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She has a lovely smile and a pleasant personality.
Career line of Emily Skinner
- She has also supported and participated in charity and activism, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Mattel Children’s Hospital, Time’s Up, and the March for Our Lives. As a result, Emily is also an activist who is passionate about the causes and charities in which she believes.
- Furthermore, she speaks out against bullying and advocates for girls’ educational rights. She donates to a variety of charities, including ‘Rise Against Hunger,’ ‘Toys for Tots,’ and the ‘Make-A-Wish Foundation,’ among others. She is also an animal lover and owns a dog named Molly.
- Emily began her acting career as a child artist when she was eight years old. In 2009, he appeared in an episode of ‘CBS’ ‘NUMB3RS.’
- Following her debut in ‘Numb3rs,’ she worked regularly in guest roles in TV movies or short films, including ‘The Swimming Lesson’ (2009) as ‘Katie,’ and ‘Keeping up with the Guptas’ (2010), among others.
- After appearing as ‘Alise Jones’ in a 2010 episode of ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,’ Skinner went on to play minor roles in short films such as ‘Sodales’ (2010), ‘Eternity Road’ (2010), and ‘Five’ (2010). (2011).
- She later got a chance to work in the 2011 Disney Channel TV series ‘Shake It Up,’ where she played a little beauty-pageant girl named ‘Sally Van Buren’ in the episode ‘Glitz It Up.’ Her role as ‘Mad Dog’ in another ‘Disney Channel’ series, ‘Austin & Ally,’ earned her recognition
- Emily has also appeared in several other TV shows, including ‘Days of Our Lives’ (2011), ‘Man Up’ (2012), and ‘The Mindy Project’ (2012), among others. Her portrayal of ‘Chloe’ in the TV series ‘Sam & Cat’ was well-received.
- This was followed by her appearance as ‘Julie Hoover’ on the TV show ‘Criminal Minds’ in 2013.
- She played a young vampire in the film ‘Blood Ransom’ (2014), and a juvenile murder victim, ‘Wendy Sokoloff,’ in the series ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ (2016). Even though she was quite young, she was at ease and even enjoyed playing the scary roles.
- Amber from Disney Channel’s popular series “Andi Mack” (2017 – 2019) was the character who gave her fame and identity. Skinner first auditioned for the lead role of ‘Andi,’ then for the role of Andi’s friend ‘Buffy.’
- Finally, she auditioned for and was cast as ‘Amber,’ a character who is a little mean in the first season but has a larger scope in the second season.
- She was also cast as ‘Diana’ in the ‘Brat’ web series, ‘Total Eclipse’ (2018 – 2019). She co-stars in this story about young friends with Mackenzie Ziegler, Nadia Turner, Lauren Orlando, and Devenity Perkins.
- Skinner’s upcoming projects include “Next Level,” in which she will play “Cindy Stallings.” As a result, in 2018, she began working with the Brat network.
- She has also appeared in a few music videos, including Ty Waters’ ‘Only Human’ and Avicii’s ‘Broken Arrows.’
- She has also worked as a model. She was signed by ‘Maverick Models’ in Los Angeles and has modeled for ‘Izzy Be’ clothing.
- Emily played “This or That” at the Famous Birthdays office in 2018. Furthermore, she appeared in Johnny Orlando’s music video for “Phobias.”
- In November 2018, she and Lilia Buckingham released the single “Denim Jacket” and donated a portion of the proceeds to ‘GLAAD.’
- She also has upcoming film roles in ‘The Lies I Tell Myself,’ ‘Secrets in the Water,’ and ‘Double Kidnapped.’