Emma Davies Net Worth:
This veteran English actress has amassed a sizable fortune during her acting career. As of 2023, her net worth is $1.3 million.
Facts of Emma Davies
|Full Name:||Emma-Kate Davies|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
Emma Davies is a well-known English actress. Emma Davies is best known for her roles in films such as “The Hustle”, “Super Eruption”, “Queen of the East”, “The Beautiful Spy”, and many others.
How old is Emma Davies?
Emma Davies was born Emma-Kate Davies in England on March 7, 1970. Her current age is 53 years old. Her parents are Geoffrey Davies (father) and Ann Davies (mother).
Her father is also a well-known actor. She also has English nationality, but her ethnicity is unknown. Her father had a significant influence on her career choice.
He frequently allowed her to watch his stage performances from the audience when she was a young child. She claims to have “watched his plays nearly every night” and to have “knew all the lines.”
He also landed Emma her first television role at the age of 18 months on the 1970s sitcom The Fenn Street Gang. She screams, “I had to throw an ice cream cone in someone’s face while I was in a pushchair!”
She also appeared in a Colgate toothpaste television commercial when she was 14 years old. She studied acting at London’s Corona Theatre School and has appeared in minor TV roles since the mid-1980s.
During that time, she has appeared in Heartbeat, Doctors, and Sky One’s Dream Team.
Who is Emma Davies Married to?
Her sexual orientation is heterosexual. Her marital status is that she is married. She got married to Ross Allen, a garden designer. However, no further information about their wedding or married life is available.
The couple has a lovely daughter named Camille. They currently live in Barnes, South West London.
Emma Davies Social Media
In terms of her social media presence, she is not active on any social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. She prefers to keep her personal life out of the spotlight of the media.
How tall is Emma Davies?
When it comes to her physical stats, she has a well-kept body personality. However, no information is available about her height, weight, waist size, body size, dress size, and so on.
However, based on her photographs, we can assume she has brown eyes and brown hair.
Emma Davies Professional Line
- Emma works as a successful English actress. From 1987 to 1989, she portrayed the adolescent Jo Daly in the Central Television drama Boon set in the Midlands.
- She went on to play Juliette Bannerman in the ITV soap opera Families in 1993.
- Emma portrayed Diana Mitford in the Channel Four miniseries Mosley, which aired in 1997.
- Diana Mitford-Guinness and Lady Diana Mosley were her later names.
- She also appeared in the well-known 2001 film Enigma, directed by Michael Apted.
- She was also cast in 2007 as Abigail York, a regular role in the ill-fated Channel Four drama Cape Wrath, alongside David Morrissey, Lucy Cohu, and Tristan Gemmill.
- In June 2008, it was announced that she would play Anna De Souza in Emmerdale. On October 15, 2008, it was announced that Emma would be leaving the show at the end of 2008.
- Anna’s contract was not renewed because she would have been left without a family following the departures of her on-screen father Donald De Souza (Michael Jayston), on-screen fiancé Matthew King (Matt Healy), and Miles De Souza.
- During an appearance on the talk show Loose Women on December 12, 2008, Emma revealed that she would be starring alongside Laurence Fox, Matthew Macfadyen, and Sally Hawkins in ITV’s adaptation of E. M. Forster’s famous novel A Passage to India.
- However, less than a week later, ITV announced that the adaptation had been canceled before filming began due to “financial reasons.”
- Davies made her second appearance in the episode “Toys” of the BBC drama Doctors, in which she co-starred with her father as an estranged father and daughter.
- In 2010, she played a distressed lawyer in an episode of the medical drama Holby City.
Also Read: Bio of Actress Mary Nighy, Explore her Mother, Husband