Eric Decker is an American competitor and an entertainer known for Squirt (2002), The $100,000 pyramid (2016) and NFL Thursday Night Football (2006). In any case, an expert vocation as a player is the essential wellspring of Eric Decker’s total assets.
Education and childhood of Eric Decker
On March 15, 1987, in Cold Spring, Minnesota, was born the talented player. He is of White American ethnicity and has American nationality.
Decker enrolled at Rocori High School and participated in football, basketball, and baseball as a three-sport athlete. All-area and all-section honors were bestowed upon him. Two years in a row, his team was named football team MVP. He then went on to study at the University of Minnesota.
Who is Eric Decker Wife?
Jessie James, a country singer, married the baseball receiver, who was 30 at the time. They both have two children, Vivianne Rose Decker, a daughter, and Eric Thomas Decker II, a son, born in 2014 and 2015.
How much is Eric Decker Net Worth?
The New York Jets signed the well-known player to a five-year, $36.25 million contract. His yearly salary is estimated to be $7.2 million on average.
Decker also owns high-end luxury vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz and Porsche 911. He lives in Atlanta, where he purchased a $1.3 million luxury designer home. He earns $1 million through brand endorsements and $13.9 million through personal investments. His estimated net worth is $10 million.
Eric Decker’s Career Line
- As of Feb 2018, he is an American football-wide collector of the National Football League speaking to Tennessee Titans. Previously, Decker was drafted in the third round of the 2010 NFL, by the Denver Broncos.
- When he was younger, he was interested in football and was seen participating in sports. In 2008, he finished his junior season and played in a few more games despite leg injuries.
- The skilled outfielder was selected by the Minnesota Twins in the 39th round of the Major League Baseball draft. The Denver Broncos selected him in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft.
- Decker returned a fourth-quarter punt 90 yards for a touchdown in 2011, but the game ended in a 23-20 tie.
- After playing in the 2011 season, he went on to have 85 catches for 1,064 yards and 13 touchdowns in the 2012 season.
- He appeared in each season and was fined $9,115 for a late hit on Josh Shaw. Decker was injured in 2016 and was placed on injured reserve by the Jets.
- Decker also had a career day against the Kansas City Chiefs, catching 8 passes for 174 yards and helping the team set a record with 4 touchdowns, earning him AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors. In the Super Bowl, he was limited to just one reception for six yards.
- He was released by the Jets in 2017 and signed a one-year contract with the Tennessee Titans.