How much is Esa Fung’s Net Worth?
Esa Fung would undoubtedly make a good living as a successful social media star. His social media activities could provide him with a good living. His net worth, on the other hand, is estimated to be between $5 million.
Facts of Esa Fung
|Full Name:||Esa Fung|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, TikTok Star|
|Youtube:||Esa Fung Youtube|
Esa Fung is a well-known Canadian social media celebrity with a large following. Esa Fung is best known for his Instagram handle ‘@esafung.’ In addition, he is a Vine celebrity.
Where is Esa Fung From?
Esa Fung was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, on May 15, 1992. He will be 30 years old in 2023, and he was born under the sign of Taurus.
He appears to be Cantonese-speaking. He has not revealed anything about his family history. There is also no information available about his educational background. He could, however, be a high school graduate given his age.
Is Esa Fung single?
At the moment, Esa is not dating anyone. He’s single and content with his life as such. He may have had a relationship, but he has never mentioned it.
He may soon become romantically involved with someone, however. He has a lot of female fans, there’s no doubt about it.
Similarly, he avoids rumor and controversy. Esa has never been the subject of rumors or scandals. He is currently concentrating on his career and honing his abilities.
How tall is Esa Fung?
Fung’s height and weight are both average for his body type. He’s kept his body in good shape. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are dark brown.
He does, however, have his front hair highlighted pink at the moment. In addition, no information about his body measurements is provided.
Career line of Esa Fung
- He’s a Vine and Instagram star. On March 29th, 2013, Esa published his first Vine video.
- He was also a member of Vine’s one million follower club Esa Funktastic. Esa completed the app with over 1.8 million followers.
- As a result, Esa began his Vine career by posting a series of videos with the hashtag #Howto in the title, such as “#howto be awkward with strangers” and “#howto shop with a #asian.”
- In addition, he worked with Sebastian Olzanski on Vine videos titled “Teaching Spanish” and “Our First Duet.” He is well-known for his comedic skits and sarcastic take on racial stereotypes of Asians.
- He also has a YouTube channel with the same name, which he launched on June 16, 2013.
- ‘WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE WRONG CASTING ROOM’, ‘YOU LAUGH, YOU LOSE – ASIAN EDITION’, ‘GUESS THE ANIME OPENING!’, ‘YOU LAUGH, YOU LOSE – ASIAN EDITION 2′, ‘How to Pronounce Series’, ‘MESSING UP PEOPLE’S INSTAGRAM FOOD PICS’, ‘How to Properly Torture Someone’