American actor, producer, director, and singer Esai Morales first gained attention for his role as Paco Moreno in the 1983 film Bad Boys starring veteran actor Sean Penn.
From there, he continued to make appearances in numerous other popular television programs, such as La Bamba, NYPD Blue, Ozark, and Jericho.
What is the Esai Morale’s Age?
Esai Morales was born in Brooklyn, New York as Esai Manuel Morales, Jr. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Puerto Rican.
He is the son of union activist Iris Margarita Morales and welder Esai Morales. When he was a child, his parents divorced. There is no more information available about his parents or family.
He attended Manhattan’s High School of Performing Arts. He had a lifelong interest in acting.
Who is Esai Morale Married to?
Esai Morales’ personal life is just as prosperous as his professional career.
He has been happily married since 2010. He is married to Elvimar Silva, his long-term girlfriend. They had been in a relationship for a long time, but no further information about their dating history could be found.
On May 20, 2010, the couple got married. They have a lovely daughter named Mariana Oliveira Morales. They have a happy and luxurious life with their daughter.
He claims that his relationship with his wife is based on mutual understanding and that he adores her. There is no indication of a divorce. Esai credits his wife as a major source of inspiration.
Esai Morale: Net Worth and Salary
He has a net worth of $2 million, but his salary has not been disclosed.
What is Esai Morales’s Body Measurement?
Esai Morales is a youthful, attractive, intelligent, and dashing man with a charming and dashing demeanor. He has a muscular rhomboid body type, an excellent set of physical measurements, and a robust, appealing physique.
He stands about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 75 kilograms. He has short, trendy dark brown hair, as well as stunning, hypnotic eyes in the same shade of dark brown.
Esai Morale Professional Line
- Esai began his acting career at the age of 19 in a New York theater.
- He worked on a few television shows while working in New York theaters.
- He made his feature film debut as Mitchell in the 1982 film Forty Deuce.
- His first major role came in the film Bad Boys (1983), where he played Paco Moreno.
- He appeared in the films On Wings of Eagles and Rainy Day Friends in 1986.
- He played Bob Morales in the biopic La Bamba in 1987. His work in the films The Disappearance of Garcia Lorca (1997) and Southern Cross (1999) was well received, and his talent was recognized by both the audience and the producers.
- He rose to prominence after starring in the 1994 film In The Army Now.
- He portrayed a police officer in the 1996 film Dogwatch.
- Esai made his television debut as Miguel Rados in an episode of ABC Afterschool Special in 1984. Since then, he has starred in a number of TV shows and films. For his performance in NYPD Blue, he received the Alma Award for Outstanding Actor in a Television Series.
- Similarly, for his role as Esteban Gonzalez in American Family (2002), he was nominated for a Prism Award and an Imagen Foundation Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
- He has appeared in several TV shows as a guest and as a regular.
- In terms of movies, he has appeared in over fifty films to date.
- He was nominated for an Imagen Foundation Award for Best Supporting Actor in 2015 for his role as Mr. Santillan in Spare Parts.
Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Esai Morales is active on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Esai has over 234k Facebook followers and 19.3k Twitter followers. His Instagram account has over 84.7k followers.
Next Article: Gary Valentine Net Worth, Wife, Brother, Real Name