Eva Marcille’s Net Worth in 2023
Eva’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million, which she earned through her profession, and she has yet to publicly disclose her salary and income.
Facts of Eva Marcille
|Full Name:||Eva Marcille|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Husband:||Michael Sterling (m. 2018)|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches tall|
|Sibling:||Brother; Evan Pigford Jr., Malcolm Pigford, and Andre Pigford|
Eva Marcille is an actress, fashion model, and television personality from the United States. She began her modeling career by winning the third season of America’s Next Top Model. Her net worth is $4 million.
How old is Eva Marcille?
Eva Marcille Pigford was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America on October 30, 1984. This model is currently 38 years old and a citizen of the United States.
Eva is also a Christian who was born under the sign of Scorpio. She is also the daughter of Evan Pigford (father) and Michelle Pigford (mother). Evan Pigford Jr., Malcolm Pigford, and Andre Pigford are his three brothers.
She attended Raymond Avenue Elementary School, Marina Del Ray Middle School, and Washington Preparatory High School during her academic career.
After graduating from high school, she went on to attend Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta. She left the school, however, shortly after winning the third season of America’s Next Top Model at the age of 19.
Who is Eva Marcille’s Husband?
This unmarried American model is in a relationship with Michael Sterling. She previously dated Lance Gross, but the relationship ended in 2010.
After that, she was in a two-year relationship with rapper Flo Rida. In addition, in 2013, she began dating singer-songwriter, Kevin McCall. Marley Rae McCall, the couple’s lovely daughter, was born.
As of now, this model is not involved in any controversy or rumors and is concentrating on her career.
How tall is Eva Marcille?
She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 56 kg. Furthermore, this model has hazel green eyes, light brown hair, and a bra size of 32B.
Eva Marcille Instagram
Her Instagram account has over 5 million followers. Similarly, there are over 460k Facebook followers and over 267.8k Twitter followers.
Eva Marcille’s Professional Life
- In terms of her professional career, Eva Marcille won the third season of America’s Next Top Model, defeating fellow contestants Yaya DaCosta, Amanda Swafford, and Ann Markley.
- She received a Ford Models modeling contract, a Cover Girl makeup bond, and a feast in Elle magazine.
- Her modeling career took off as a result of her success, and she soon found herself on the covers of Women’s Health and Fitness, Cosmopolitan, IONA, King, and Essence magazines.
- She has appeared in publications such as CoverGirl, Samsung, Red by Marc Ecko, Jewel magazine, In trace paper magazine, King magazine, WeTheUrban Magazine, IONA, Unbridled magazine, Star Magazine, Elle, Elle Girl, Applebottoms, Lerner Catalog, Avon Campaign 4, and Rolling Out.
- Marc Bouwer Fall 2005, Elle Girl presents Dare to Be You: Wal-Mart Meets America’s Next Top Model 2005, Gharani Strok Fall 2005, Deborah Lindquist Spring 2006, Naqada Spring 2006, the 8th Annual ‘Models of Perfection’ Show 2006, and L.A. Fashion Week’s Monarchy Collection Fall 2007 were among Eva’s runway shows.
- On November 15, 2006, she decided to part ways with her managers, Benny Medina and Tyra Banks.
- She formally dropped the name “Pigford” After leaving Banks and Medina for new management, and is now known as Eva Marcille (her middle name).
- She has also stated that she did this to avoid using her modeling fame to break into acting and instead to earn her acting roles.
- L.A. Models now represents her. She has appeared on America’s Next Top Model: Exposed on the CW.
- She is recognized as one of CoverGirl’s Top Models in Action.
- She has appeared as a guest star on several shows on UPN and The CW Network.
- She has also appeared in two episodes of Kevin Hill, one episode of Smallville, one episode of Everybody Hates Chris, and one episode of The Game as herself.
- She appeared in Tyler Perry’s House of Payne. She also hosted the reality show ‘My Model Looks Better Than Your Model’ on BET J. She also hosted BET’s ‘Rip the Runway’.
- She appears in a number of music videos, including Angie Stone’s “Baby” (co-starring Betty Wright), 50 Cent’s “I Get Money,” and Jamie Foxx’s “DJ Play a Love Song.”
- She appeared in an episode of the first season of the MTV improv show Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N Out in 2005. She appeared in an episode of Smallville in December 2007.
- Tyra Hamilton, a young mother, joined the cast of The Young and the Restless in 2008. After a few months, her role, which was supposed to be temporary, was made permanent.
- She appeared in a June 2009 episode of BET’s prank show Played by Fame, where players go on nightmare dates with celebrities.
- She hosted the first season of the Oxygen reality show Hair Battle Spectacular in 2010. In August 2013, she appeared in the video clip “J’accélère (I Accelerate)” by French rapper Rohff.
- She was cast in the lead role of Tara in the TV show Born Again Virgin on August 5, 2015. In February 2016, she appeared on the reality show About the Business.
- In addition, in August 2017, she competed in the first season of VH1’s Scared Famous, which aired on October 23, 2017.
- On Season 10 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, she appears as a friend of Nene Leakes. In 2018, she will be promoted to a full-time cast member for Season 11.
- She also left the show after two seasons in 2020.
- In 2004, she won America’s Next Top Model. She is also the recipient of a Young Hollywood Award.
- She is nominated for two NAACP Image Awards, including Unresolved Actress.
Next Article: Arionne Curry Net Worth 2023, Husband, Age, Height, Bio