Evan Rachel Wood Net Worth:
Evan has made a substantial amount of money as a result of her work. Her net worth is boosted by her work as an actress, fashion model, and singer. Evan’s total net worth is $8 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
|Full Name:||Evan Rachel Wood|
|Birthplace:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Height:||14 feet 0 inches (4.27m)|
|Sibling:||Four (Ira David Wood IV, Dana, Thomas, Aden)|
Evan Rachel Wood is a singer-songwriter and actor from the United States. Evan Rachel Wood has received the Critics Choice Television Award and is a Golden Globe Award nominee for her work in film and television.
How old is Evan Rachel Wood?
Evan Rachel Wood was born on September 7, 1987, and is currently 35 years old. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Evan was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and her nationality is American.
Similarly, Evan’s father is Ira David Wood III, a theatre actor, writer, and director. Her mother, Sara Wood, is an actress and acting coach. Similarly, Evan, her mother, is Jewish, while her father is Christian.
Similarly, Evan was raised alongside her four siblings. She has three brothers, including actor Ira David Wood IV, Dana Wood, and Thomas Wood, as well as a sister named Aden. Similarly, her paternal aunt, Carol Winstead Wood, was a Hollywood production designer.
Evan and her siblings have been involved in theater and movies since they were children. She and her brothers occasionally performed in Raleigh’s ‘Theatre In The Park,’ which her father founded and oversaw.
She also did her screen test for the lead role in the film ‘Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)’ when she was six years old.
In which she was defeated by Kristen Dunst. Her parents divorced in 1996, and she moved to Los Angeles with her mother and brother Ira. She eventually began to appear in television shows, movies, and feature films.
Education of Evan Rachel Wood
Similarly, Evan went to a public school, Cary Elementary in North Carolina. She later went to home school and graduated from high school at the age of 15.
Meanwhile, Evan has been interested in sports since he was a child. She received her black belt in taekwondo when she was 12 years old.
Is Evan Rachel Wood divorced?
Evan is a divorced single mother at the moment. She divorced British actor Jamie Bell. The couple married in a small ceremony on October 30, 2012, and they have one son, born on July 29, 2013.
Her son was born at home. Evan was greatly inspired by the documentary ‘The Business of Being Born,’ and later thanked its creator. Unfortunately, the couple did not last and separated in May 2014.
Evan and Jamie met at the 2005 Sundance Film Festival and began dating. However, this relationship did not work out and ended a year later. Evan later moved on and began an on-again, off-again relationship with Marilyn Manson from 2007 to 2010. However, their love did not last.
She revealed her bisexuality on Twitter in 2011. In an interview with Esquire, she even addressed her sexuality, saying, “I’m up for anything.” Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl…” She rekindled her relationship with Bell the same year, five years after they had broken up.
Evan revealed to a Rolling Stone reporter in 2016 that she had been raped twice many years before. Evan testified as a survivor of sexual abuse and rape before the United States House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigation in February 2018.
How tall is Evan Rachel Wood?
Evan is 168.3cm tall and 54kg in height. Similarly, her vital statistics are 34-25-34. Her look is enhanced by her blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Career Line of Evan Rachel Wood
- Evan’s acting career began at a young age when she appeared in “Theatre in the Park.” Similarly, she gradually began appearing in television films beginning in 1994.
- Evan began her career as a guest star on the popular television series American Gothic.
- Similarly, Evan received her first major screen role at the age of ten in 1997, in the low-budget drama film ‘Digging to China.’
- Evan made his acting debut in this film, playing the role of a young girl. Her character is a young girl who befriends a mentally ill man.
- Furthermore, this film received the Children’s Jury Award at the Chicago International Children’s Film Festival.
- Later, Evan was cast as Jessie Sammler, a supporting character in the television show ‘Once and Again.’
- Similarly, Evan was cast in the fantasy film ‘Practical Magic,’ in which she co-starred with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman the same year.
- Meanwhile, after some time had passed, Wood was cast as the lead in the 2001 comedy-drama film ‘Little Secrets.’ She landed the lead role of Emily Lindstrom, for which she was later nominated for Best Leading Young Actress at the Young Artist Awards.
- In addition, in 2003, she appeared in an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation called “Got Murder.” Similarly, Evan played Laventer Wolfmeyer in 2005.
- In the film ‘The Upside of Anger,’ Laventer is one of four sisters who are dealing with the disappointment of their father’s absence. Similarly, in the film ‘Down in the Valley,’ she portrayed a young lover who falls for an elderly man. Similarly, she appeared in the film ‘King of California,’ in which she played the teenage daughter of a jazz musician who was suffering from mental illness.
- Evan also portrayed Diana McFlee in the novel-based film ‘The Life Before Her Eyes.’ Similarly, she appeared in the well-known biopic ‘Running with Scissors.’
- Similarly, Evan portrayed the estranged daughter in the film ‘The Wrestler,’ which went on to win the Golden Lion Award for Best Film at the Venice Film Festival. Evan has also lent his voice to the sci-fi animation film ‘Battle for Terra.’
- Similarly, in her film career, she played Juliet in a fundraising production of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, which was directed by her brother.
- Evan later appeared in HBO series such as ‘True Blood,’ ‘Mildred Pierce,’ ‘The Conspirator,’ ‘The Ides of March,’ ‘Westworld,’ and films such as ‘Into the Forest,’ ‘Doll & Em,’ ‘Allure,’ and ‘Drunk History.’
- In addition, Evan provided the character’s voice in two films. She voiced ‘Li Yin’ in the English version of the film ‘Flavors of Youth,’ as well as Queen Iduna in ‘Frozen 2.’ Her most recent film, ‘Kajillionaire,’ was a crime drama. Evan also models for various fashion magazines.
Awards of Evan Rachel Wood
Evan’s most well-known performance was as Tracy Freeland in the film “Thirteen.” She was later nominated for Best Actress at the Golden Globes and the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Similarly, other films in which she acted, such as ‘Pretty Persuasion,’ ‘Across the Universe,’ and ‘Westworld,’ received nominations for the award.
Her role in ‘Running with Scissors,’ Evan received the ‘Cannes Film Festival Chopard Trophy for Female Revelation.’ Similarly, Evan won the ‘Critics Choice Television Award’ for ‘Best Actress in a Drama Series’ for her role in the TV series ‘Westworld.’
Similarly, her voiced animation film ‘Battle for the Terra’ was awarded the Grand Prize at the ‘Ottawa International Animation Festival.’ Evan also won the ‘Midnight Award’ at the ‘San Francisco International Film Festival.’