Facts of Forest Whitaker
|Full Name:||Forest Whitaker|
|Birthplace:||Longview, Texas, USA|
|Net Worth:||$ 40 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Sibling:||Kenn Whitaker, Damon Whitaker, and Deborah Whitaker|
Forest Whitaker is an American actor, director, producer, and the founder of the Whitaker Peace and Development Initiative. Forest Whitaker is well-known for his roles in films such as Platoon, Good Morning, Vietnam, Ready to Wear, and The Last King of Scotland.
How old is Forest Whitaker?
Forest Whitaker was born on July 15, 1961, in Longview, Texas, USA. He will be 59 in 2021. His full name is Forest Steven Whitaker. His father’s name is Forest Steven Jr., and his mother’s name is Laura Francis Smith. He has three siblings: Kenn Whitaker, Damon Whitaker, and Deborah Whitaker. He is a Christian who is of Afro-American descent. His Zodiac sign is Cancer.
In terms of education, he attended Palisades Charter High School, where he graduated in 1979. He is a football player who also sings in the choir. Later, he earned a football scholarship at California State Polytechnic University before transferring to Thorton School of Music due to an injury. In 1982, he received his BFA in acting from USC.
How much is Forest Whitaker’s net worth?
His net worth is estimated to be in the $40 million range. His sources of income include acting, producing, directing, and other creative endeavors. He has appeared in numerous films and television series throughout his career, so the sum of money is not surprising. Aside from that, no information about his assets is available.
Throughout his career, he has received numerous awards, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Awards, a Blockbuster Entertainment Award, a National Board of Review Award for Best Cast, and Cannel Film Festival awards. Aside from that, he has won and been nominated for numerous awards throughout his illustrious career.
Is Forest Whitaker single?
He is single and straight. In 1996, he married actress Keisha Nash. They met on the set of Blown Away. However, the two relationships did not last and ended in divorce in 2018. They have two children, Sonnet and True Whitaker.
In addition, he has two children from a previous relationship, Ocean Alexander and Autumn. He has many charities for humanitarian work and founded the Whitaker Peace & Development Initiative. His other relationship information, on the other hand, is unknown. Aside from that, there is no information about his rumors and controversy.
How tall is Forest Whitaker?
Forest Whitaker is 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall and weighs 100 kg. He has an average body with measurements of 46 inches chest, 40 inches waist, and 15 inches bicep. He also has black hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Forest Whitaker
- In 1982, he made his actor debut as a bodyguard in Tag: The Assassination Game. The same year, he appeared in the film Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
- Furthermore, he has worked in numerous films, including Vision Quest (1985), The Color of Money, Platoon (1986), Stakeout, Good Morning, (1987), Bloodsport, Bird (1988), Johnny Handsom (1989), Body Snacther (1993), Blown Away, Pret-a-Porter (1994), Phenomenon (1996), Light It Up, Witness Protection (1999), Four Dogs Playing Poker, Battlefield Earth (2000), The Fourth Angel (2001),
- His other films include Panic Room, Phone Booth (2002), American Gun (2005), The Last King of Scotland (2006), The Great Debaters (2007), There the Wild Things Are (2009), Lee Daniels’ The Butler, Black Nativity, Out of the Furnace (2013), Southpaw (2015), Black Panther (2018), and Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey.
- Making the Grade (1982), Trapper John, M.D (1984), The Fall Guy, North and South (1985), North and South II (1986), Criminal Justice (1990), Last Light (1993), The Enemy Within (1994), Door to Door (2002), Deacons for Defense (2003), The Twilight Zone (2002-03), The Shield (2006-07), Brick City (2010)
- He directed films such as Chasing Papi (2003), Powder Blue (2009), Fruitvale Station, Repentance (2013), Dope (2015), Songs My Brothers Taught Me (2016), Roxanne Roxanne (2017), Sorry to Brother You (2018), and Passing.
- He directed films such as Strapped (1993), Waiting to Exhale (1995), Hope Floats (1998), and First Daughter (2001).