Facts of Frank Gioia
|Full Name:||Frank Gioia|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Instagram star, Social media personality|
|Birthplace:||Brooklyn, New York|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Frank Gioia is an American YouTuber known for posting vlogs on his channel titled ‘CrankThatFrank.’ Frank Gioia’s channel features challenges, reaction videos, TikTok-based uploads, reviews, and more.
How old is Frank Gioia?
Frank Gioia was born on November 30, 1993, in Brooklyn, New York, USA. However, he later relocated to New Jersey. He is currently 27 years old, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Details about his mother, father, siblings, and other relatives are not publicly available. His school, education, and other details are also not available in the public domain. Grace Helbig is his all-time favorite YouTuber. He also has a dog named Sheena and a cat named Luna as pets.
What is the Net Worth of Frank Gioia?
His primary source of income is YouTube and other social media accounts. He has not revealed his salary or total assets. However, his net worth and salary are being investigated.
Is Frank Gioia dating someone?
His sexual orientation is bisexual. He was previously married to Eva Demuro, also known as Evangeline Demuro. They’ve been dating since before CrankThatFrank started his YouTube channel. The couple frequently collaborates on Gioia’s videos. Eva, a former cosmetology student, also has her own YouTube channel. However, the couple is living their happy life to the fullest. Furthermore, on May 15, 2018, the couple celebrated their 5th anniversary.
How tall is Frank Gioia?
Frank is a handsome and charming man. He stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 67 kilograms. His eyes are light brown, and his natural hair color is dark brown. He does, however, enjoy dying his hair in a variety of colors such as blue, black, violet, and so on. He also has mouth piercings and various tattoos on his body.
Career line of Frank Gioia
- Frank is a YouTuber known for his channel ‘CrankThatFrank.’ There, he posts daily video blogs, gives helpful advice, and takes on crazy challenges. As a result, he launched his channel on January 19, 2009. His first video was titled “MY FIRST VIDEO!” CEREAL CAN SAVE THE WORLD / CrankThatFrank”.
- Since then, he has posted vlogs, given helpful advice, and completed challenges.
- He has posted a wide variety of content on his channel over the years. His videos include challenges such as the ‘Try Not to Cringe Emo Musical.ly Challenge’ and the ‘Try Not to Cry Emo Challenge.’
- As a result, these videos are very entertaining and enjoyable to watch.
- Frank was in a metal band, but he rose to prominence through his YouTube channel. He’s also interested in acting and modeling. Furthermore, he enjoys making people smile and sending out positive vibes and messages in everything he does.
- Furthermore, Gioia has a website called ‘crankthatfrank.com’ where he sells his merchandise.
- To date, he has also shared a number of collaborative videos with his girlfriend. The most popular of these are ‘Guess the Emo Song- (Emo-Ji Edition),’ ‘We have something to tell you,’ and ‘She Said Yes.’
- The first video is a fun game, while the other two feature the couple sharing personal details with their fans.
- The duo’s video, titled ‘Dirty Truth or Dare,’ is currently one of the most-watched. This video, which has over 2.2 million views and 21k likes, is based on the gaming challenge truth or dare.
- Gioia’s other videos, such as anime reviews, the ‘Reading F*cked Up Fanfiction’ series, the ‘Reading F*cked Up Tweets’ series, reaction videos, Q&A-based videos, and gaming videos, are also worth watching.