How much is G-Easy’s Net Worth?
G-Easy has amassed considerable wealth as a rap artist, songwriter, and producer. G-Easy has a net worth of around $12 million.
Furthermore, in the year 2018, E-Easy performed a concert for Bay Area Fire Relief, which earned him $15 million. G-Easy is currently living a good and luxurious life free of problems and unfulfilled needs.
Facts of G-Easy
|Full Name:||Gerald Gillum|
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Rapper and record producer|
|Sibling:||One (James Wolcott Gillum)|
G-Easy is a well-known American rapper and record producer who rose to prominence after releasing the mixtape “The Endless Summer” for free on the internet. G-Easy gained popularity after releasing the song “Runaround Sue,” in which an American Idol contestant, Devon Baldwin, appeared in the music video.
How old is G-Easy?
Gerald Earl Gillum is the full name of the professional rapper. His birthday is May 24, 1989, and he was born in Oakland, California, USA. Similarly, Gerald’s current age is 33 years old, and his sun sign is Gemini.
Gerald is a native of the United States. The rapper’s parents are Edward Gillum and Suzanne Olmsted. Gerald’s father is an associate professor of art at CSU Fresno.
His mother, on the other hand, is an artist who worked as a part-time teacher at two different schools. Gerald’s parents divorced when he was in the first grade.
Also, following his parents’ divorce, he began living with his grandparents in Berkeley, California. The rapper also has a brother named James Wolcott Gillum.
Gerald continued his studies in Berkeley while his family relocated to North Oakland.
Gerald’s mother was the one who first introduced him to music and celebrity, showing him the Beatles’ film “A Hard Days Night” when he was a child.
Gerald made the decision to pursue a career in music at the age of fourteen in order to earn money and pursue his dreams.
Is G-Easy dating someone?
Devon Baldwin, a singer, actress, and model, was previously in a relationship with the rapper. The couple met while studying at Loyola University in New Orleans.
He used to be in a relationship with Lana Del Rey. Similarly, G-Easy was dating singer Halsey for several months. In late 2018, it was revealed that he was dating Christina Roseann Ray.
As of now. He has been dating Victoria Secret model Yasmin Wijnaldum since early 2019.
Gillum was arrested on May 2, 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden. It was because of a suspicion of a violation, narcotics possession, and narcotics use.
He also allegedly punched a security guard and had cocaine packets in his pocket. On the 4th of May, Gillum pleaded guilty in court to violent impenetrable, narcotics possession, and assault in opposition to an official.
Then G-Easy was sentenced to probation. In addition, he was ordered to pay a $10,000 fine and $900 in compensation to the security guard who was punched.
How tall is G-Easy?
G-Easy is a talented rapper who stands at 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall. He weighs 84 kg (185 lbs). Likewise, the rapper has brown eyes and black hair.
He clearly has a good height, slim figure, and a dashing personality. He also has a fair complexion and a charming face. G-Easy appears to be a fitness fanatic who frequently visits the gym.
Career line of G-Easy
- G-Eazy began rapping while still in middle school in Oakley, California. Gerald and his friends formed a band called “The Bay Boyz” when he was only fifteen years old. They began making music on their MySpace page.
- Gerald soon began releasing his own mixtapes and selling them for $5 each. He would frequently try to make the CDs appear more formal by using his own cover art and logo. After finishing high school, he moved to New Orleans and enrolled in Loyola University’s Music Industry Studies program.
- The song “Candy Girl” became popular in 2008 and was included on “The Epidemic LP” in 2009. Following the lead of a band from his high school, he decided to begin exploring ways to broaden his fan base as he began to attract the attention of various fans. G-manager Easy’s arranged for Christoph Andersson, a DJ and fellow Loyola University student, to unlock for his shows during his trips.
- This resulted in a long-term collaboration between the two, with Andersson traveling with him for two years directly and later making and co-writing songs for his albums.
- Until then, G-Eazy had already established himself as the East Bay Area’s new hip-hop personality. He was joining the ranks of Lil B, Crohn, and The Cataracs. In the year 2010, his fame grew as he began to unlock for established artists such as Lil Wayne and Snoop Dogg.
- G-Eazy made his mark in the music industry in August 2011 with the release of the mixtape “The Endless Summer.” The song “Runaround Sue,” which was based on Dion DiMucci’s original 1961 No.1 hit, became a runaway hit with over four million views on YouTube.
- Furthermore, in 2011, while still a student at the University, he explored with Drake for a short time but had to call it off because his professors threatened to fail him if he missed any more classes. Following his graduation in November of that year, he embarked on a cross-country trip with Shwayze.
- G-Easy began touring across America in 2012, performing at the annual “Vans Warped Tour” in June. In July, he will join Hoodie Allen on the “Excellent Adventure Tour.”
- In September of the same year, he ranked third on the “iTunes Hip-Hop Chart” with his self-released first full-length album, “Must Be Nice.”
- On July 9, 2013, he attended Lil Wayne and T.I.’s presentation on “America’s Most Wanted Tour.” During this trip, he performs songs from his other album, “These Things Happen.” It was his first album, released the following year by RCA Records.
- Following the success of his most recent album, he embarked on his first overseas tour, “From the Bay to the Universe.”
- He appeared on national television for the first time in 2014 on “Late Night With Seth Meyers.” There, he performed the song “I Mean It” live.
- On December 4, 2015, he released his third studio album, “When It’s Dark Outside,” which was preceded by the single “Me, Myself, and I,” featuring Bebe Rexha. It reached No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
- In addition, he collaborated with pop singer Britney Spears on the single “Make Me…”, which was released on July 15, 2016. He recorded the song “Good Life” for the soundtrack of the 2017 film “The Fate of the Furious” with singer Kehlani. G-Easy is now working on his third label album.
- In December 2017, his fourth studio album, “The Beautiful & Damned,” was released, along with the singles “No Limit,” “Him & I,” and “Sober.” The album began to take shape at number three on the Billboard 200 in the United States.
- It was also the singer’s third top-ten album in the United States. G-album, Eazy’s “These Things Happen,” is his first to be released by a major record label. It was also ranked third on the Billboard 200 in the United States.
- It also held the top spot on the “Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums” chart. In about a year, the album sold 250,000 copies in the United States and was certified Gold by the RIAA.
- G-third Easy’s studio album, “When It’s Dark Out,” debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 and No. 1 on the “Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums” chart. The album, which featured his hit single “Me, Myself, and I,” was certified Platinum by the RIAA and sold more than one million copies.
- G-Eazy was also nominated for “Best Hip-Hop Artist” in the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards. The following year, he won a People’s Choice Award for best hip-hop artist.